One Night Stand

Levi'sPOV

Guess what's going on.

Go on.

Got it, yet? No? Oh well..
Might as well tell yah

My friend, Austin, is forcing me to go with him to one of the school's most popular student's party. Drew.

He held up a party because 2 days ago, we graduated senior high and everyone's already enjoying themselves with their loved ones and finally broke free from that hell hole.

I don't hate school, I hate everyone in it. A few exceptions for my friends of course. Well, friend actually...

I have a reason why I don't wanna go though, Drew's the love of my life but he's straight as a pole and if I go to that party, I'll only see the worst thing I could imagine. Him walking up to his bedroom with some chicken.. Chick oops.

Why can't he ever see that I'm just right here. I have a crush on him for 3 years.

Still, he chooses to ignore my feelings making my heart drop and shatter to millions. Sigh.

Also, I don't think it's a good idea because once I heard the news of Drew having a party, I already have a feeling that things weren't gonna end well.

Anywho, Austin is already rummaging through my closet for me to wear because I wouldn't budge from where I was.

On the bed.

I could've been sleeping but no.

Austin wanna see his lil crush, Nate.

And he's using the term 'it'll be fun' to make me get up, get changed, get drunk and wake up in the lawn.

I snickered. I remembered when Austin got really drunk because of some game they were playing and involved a lot of drinking. Forgot what it was but he literally woke up in the lawn. No idea how.

"This will look great on you" He said while handing me my ripped jeans and black shirt. Sigh. "Thanks" I grabbed my outfit while Austin left to go change.

I checked my phone. 19:37.
Okay, we still have lots of time

"Also, don't tie your hair. You look pretty with those curls flying through the air. Or at least that's what I heard" I said through the other side of the door "You're a nosey one, Austin" I said and chuckled.

I grabbed my towel and took a shower.

After putting on my jeans and shirt, I towel dried my hair and grabbed my phone.

I left a note so my mom doesn't need to call, checked myself in the mirror again and went to Austin's house.

His house wasn't far. Literally wasn't far, his house was just right in front of mine.

Before I even get to knock, Austin swung the door open "Oh" he said, surprised "You didn't back out! Nice!" he said, enthusiasm filled in his voice. I punched his arm "Rude! Now let's go before I do back out" I said, smiling "Wait, I forgot my phone" he said while running back inside "Seriously?!" I shouted while going inside. "Now let's go" and with that, we went inside Austin's car.

When we got there, it was already filled with people, I checked my phone again, 20:18.

Oh

We went inside, loud music was playing and everyone was already dancing and stuff.

"You know what, Austin" I said blankly while staring at the dancing crowd "Austin?" I looked back. Where on earth.

Great, that good for nothing son of a gun ditched me.