Invisible

Okay, earlier, I published an incomplete chapter! That's why I had to delete it and start over... Sorry about that :/

I was trying to press the three dots beside the publish button so I could save it first and continue it again in a few hours and publish. Really sorry about that...
Also, thank you guys for over 800 reads! I love you all so much! ♡ It really made me very happy :D

Enjoy!

Drew's POV

I was laying down, looking at the ceiling, thinking. Just thinking... What's it like to be with a guy?

I think I am gay since I always wake up from a wet dream with a huge boner. Most of my wet dreams are about Levi. Him going hard on me, eating me out and just pleasuring me in general.

I liked him for three years now and I don't know... I don't want to ruin our friendship because of some feelings I can't keep to myself. I sighed. Why can't you just see that I want you like you want her? You are everything to me.

And yes, he's straight! That's why I can't do anything about it. He likes this girl and plans on asking her out. I know because he tells me everything. He was so happy with the idea, his eyes were shining bright. I wonder if she could see his eyes light up when he's really happy...

I faced my right, where an empty space was. Except for my phone, untouched for a few hours. There's nothing really much use, the only ones who texts or call me are Levi, mom or dad.

I don't have friends.

Sad but that's how I prefer. I don't like having a lot of friends, you can't tell if they're really there for you or just for your things.

I picked up my phone. 2 text messages and a voicemail. All from Levi... Why wasn't I notifi- oh. It was on Do Not Disturb this whole time.

What's his problem now?

I unlocked it and read the messages first.

The first one's from five hours ago, how long was I deep in thought? I checked the time and it was already 00:27. Woah.

Levi💙

DREW GUESS WHAT!! SHE SAID YES!

The second one, only a few minutes ago.

Levi💙

She left me hanging! Wtf I called her and said she already has a boyfriend! I can't with women istg I'm done

What a bitch! Levi doesn't deserve that! Doesn't she realize how lucky she was? She had a chance... I never had and I never will.

I felt my heart drop at the last sentence. I sat up from my bed and listened to the voicemail.

"D-Drew? Are you still awake, buddy?" was the first line. He's crying. He really did liked the girl. I felt my heart drop once again, tears started forming in my eyes from the rejection I'm going to face if I told him the truth. "She's a fucking liar! I thought she liked me too, guess not" he continued, obviously still crying. "I... I don't know anything anymore. If you're awake, can you come to our old tree house? I.. I just wanted someone right now.. Call me" and it ends there.

Why the hell was my phone on Do Not Disturb mode anyway? Levi needs me! He needs someone to comfort him and I'm lucky he chose me than his othr friends.

I got up, put on some pants because I was just in my boxers and got out of the house.

Our old tree house...

The place where we met and the where I almost died. I chuckled to myself. I wasn't going to die, really but I almost fell off the place, but Levi held me, he saved me.

It's about time for me to save him. It's time to return the favor.
Our old tree house was in a forest-like place because it was surrounded by trees and not a lot of people goes there. Some say it's dangerous but it's really not.

It's peaceful there.

I climbed the ladder and saw him curled in a ball, his chin on his knees and arms around his legs. Poor baby boy. "Levi...?" I said in a low voice, not wanting to startle the guy. "D-Drew?! You came!" he got up, hugged me tightly and started crying again. I comforted him, hugging him back, patting his back gently and whispering sweet things to his ear.

After a few minutes, he stopped crying. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked. He nodded. We sat down on the floor. His legs around my waist. "It's going to be okay, Levi" I told him. "It won't be! I thought we were meant to be! She said yes but a few hours later she said she already has a boyfriend" the last part came as a whisper but everything he said. It was clear to me. The saddest part though is when he said "I thought we were meant to be" like he was expecting to be with her. My heart aching from rejection even though he hasn't rejected me yet. But I can tell since he's expecting to grow old with her... Not me.

Not me.

I was also crying, slowly and quietly. "Am I really unlovable, Drew?" he asked, looking up. I quickly looked down and wiped my tears. "No you aren't, bro. You're a cute and lovable little bear" I said, chuckling sadly. Knowing that the love of my life could never be mine. "Hey... What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked, cupping my face between his soft hands. Don't give in, Drew! Don't give in! "It's... Uh.. It's nothing" ai chuckled again, still looking down. I grabbed his hand to keep those tingly feeling away.

I just wanna show you. She don't even know you, she's never gonna love you like I want to and you just see right through me, if you only knew me. We could be a beautiful. Miracle. Unbelievable. Instead of just invisible.

"I know you more than I know myself, Drew... What's wrong?" he asked, sternly but with a caring tone. "I... I can't tell you" instead of looking down, I looked away from him and pulled away a little. "Please... Drew?" he's going to start crying again.

I sighed and looked down again. "Okay..." I started. "I liked you for a long time, Levi... I don't know how to tell and I decided to not tell you because I didn't want our friendship to be ruined... Since... It's the only relationship I could ever have with you" I whispered the last part, tears falling down and I couldn't stop them so I just let them. "and when you said you thought you both were meant to be, my whole world ended. I'm to nothing. I'm left with no one" I wiped my tears away and got up. "I'm so sorry for ruining what we have" I turned to leave.

"Wait! Drew!" he called out, grabbing my hand. Those tingly sensations again! So right now, we probably looked like in one of those movies where he's holding my hand, me also holding his and facing away from him, looking down at my shoes.

He turned me around and grabbed my waist. "Why didn't you tell me 'til now?" he asked in a low voice. I feel so ashamed. "I didn't want to ruin the only relationship I could ever have with you" I'm still crying. "You should've told me sooner... Baby... Please look at me" I had goosebumps when he called me baby... Maybe it was just to stir the mood. I could never have a guy like him. I did and once I did he grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips.

I was shocked. But it was everything I ever dreamed of!

"Why aren't you kissing me back?" he asked, pouting. "I.. I was just shocked that's all" I said, still looking at him like he's growing another head. "Really?" he said brightly. "Can.. Uh.. Can I kiss you again?" he asked, blushing. "Uh.. What about Andrea?" I asked. He can't be just using her to get over me or something. "She was just a cover up" called it. "I thought we could never be together so I decided to try and get over you.." he said, looking down, blushing deep. "and you never got over me?" I asked. "I never did and never will" I grabbed his face and kissed him.

A/N
That was it! :D again sorry for screwing up earlier. I changed the whole thing and this came in mind. Hope you guys liked this part :)

As usual, vote and share your thoughts! Bye ♡

-LeviCurls