Thanks, Nate!

Okay, first of all, I re-read the last chapter (I'm With You) to check for any mistakes.. So far it was going well until I got to the end of the story..

Remember my outro or whatever tf it's called.. This "-LeviCurls" specific outro. I made a mistake and because of my huge crush on Levi, I put LeviJones instead of LeviCurls like wtf.

It doesn't matter now, yeah?
We all make mistakes but that doesn't mean we're a mistake.

Also, I'm bored and wanted to update since this idea has been circling my mind since yesterday.

Drew's POV

"Drew, Hey! Earth to Drew!" Nate said waving his hand close to my face "Huh? What did you say? I'm sorry" I looked down, flustered. I looked up again to see that he already left with his boyfriend, probably. "I said. Are you coming over later? We have a project that's due tomorrow" He asked, leaning against his locker, his hand now on his pocket, only this thumbs poking out. "Oh, yeah. Of course" I said

"I have to ask you something, though" he said while we walk home "What is it?" I asked. A little scared because who isn't scared when someone wants to ask you something? "Do you like that curly haired guy" he asked, smirking. I blushed "W-what are you talking about? What guy?" I said, stuttering. "Drew, I've known you since we were kids" he said, stopping on his tracks, and putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked down. What if he finds out? Would he tell everyone? Would he ditch our long friendship because of my sexuality? He's too nice a guy to do that.

"Drew, are you gay?" he asked in a low voice. I nodded, still looking down. I can't lose my best friend. My only friend.

The shocking happened. He hugged me.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to ruin our friendship just because of that" he said. Pulling back and smiling at me. Of course, I smiled back "If it makes you feel better, I'll come out too, I'm bi" he said, proudly. Wish I could have that kind of confidence. "Thanks for telling me, Nate. That really made me a little better" I said, patting his back.

We're now in his room, working on whatever this Science project is. Good thing Mrs. Robinson gave us another shot with this.

It was given last week and we kinda forgot about it over the weekend. Now, we have to finish this today and send it in tomorrow morning.

"Let's take a break" I said, groaning "I'm tired and we've been working on this DNA thing for probably an hour now" I added. Pulling out my phone to text my mom I'll be home a little late. "You lazy ass, we just started this 20 minutes ago" he said, chuckling, throwing a crumpled paper at me "but yeah, I guess we could take a break and get snacks" he said, standing up and pulling out his phone. Shocked, brushed it off and typed something and put it back in his pocket. "What was that about?" I asked, curious. "Nothing, let's grab snacks. There's probably left over pasta in the fridge. I'll heat it up in the microwave" he said quickly, obviously trying to change the subject but I didn't mind and followed him downstairs.

"You know Austin, right?" he asked, eating some of the pasta. "Austin Corini? Yeah, I know the guy" I asked, re-filling my cup with water "Well.. I.. Uh, he's my boyfriend" Shocked. I spit out the water I was drinking, spraying him. "What the fuck, Drew" he said, rubbing his face with a paper towel "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME 'TIL NOW?" I said, half shouting. He was holding in his laughter. "Calm down, we just got together recently. That's why I forgot about the project during the weekend" he said, flustered while throwing the used paper towels away "Wow.." still astonished. It's not that he's not good looking, he really looks great to be honest. From head to toe and he's also really kind too. Austin is a lucky guy "Let's finish the project, someone's going to be here in half an hour" he said while going upstairs, I could've sworn I saw a smirk but whatever.