I'm With You

A/N
Okay, so, recently, this book just got 60 reads! I'm so happy!

*plugs in headphones*
At least it's a start, right?

Now, onto the story *plays music*

Also, listen to Avril's I'm With You for extra feels because I had it on repeat while writing lol

Levi's POV

I'm standing on a bridge.
I'm waiting in the dark.
I thought that you'd be here by now.

Austin broke up with me. Through text. Without any other explanations! I texted to to meet up and talk things out, he said okay.

I've been calling and texting. Nothing. No replies, no call backs, nothing.

I called his mom, said he left 3 hours ago. Said he was going to the airport. He's leaving me behind. He broke up with me. Ditched me. And made me wait for almost 2 hours. For nothing.

I give up.

I was about to leave when the rain starts. Great.

I kept running. Luckily, I found a shed. Not a took shed though, it's a shed when you're waiting for a bus.

There's nothing but the rain.
No footsteps on the ground.
I'm listening but there's no sound.

I sat there, not caring of my situation while hugging my legs close to my chest, resting my chin on knees. Thinking about Austin.

Why did you leave without a word? What did I do? Where did I go wrong? What happened?

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

I wiped a few tears. I have to stay strong. It doesn't matter if I'm wet, shivering and alone.

The rain keeps pouring and it's getting stronger as time pass by.

It's a damn cold night.
Trying to figure out this life.
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new.
I don't know who you are but I... I'm with you.
I'm with you.

After almost an hour, the rain finally stopped. Still wet and shivering, I grabbed my phone, maybe I could call my mom to come get me. When I reached into my pocket, I remembered. It was raining. I was wet. My phone was wet. God dammit.

I just held on it like it was the only hope I got. It was. Not anymore.

I'm looking for a place.
I'm searching for a face.
Is anybody here I know? 'cause nothing's going right and everything's a mess and no one likes to be alone.

Sighing, I continued walking, kicking rocks as I pass through. Why did I even decided to walk? I should've brought my car. It  could've lessen my problems.

I'm debating whether to open my phone or don't open it. Since it got wet and all. Opening it could possibly make it worse.

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

I need someone right now. It doesn't matter who. I just want someone to keep me company, keep me safe and keep me warm.

I know there's something good happens when you're having a hard time. What happened? Austin broke up through text, ditched me and left me hanging. Got wet. Still soaking. Shivering. Alone.

Could this get any worse? What did I to do deserve this?

It's a damn cold night.
Trying to figure out this life.
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new.
I don't know who you are but I... I'm with you.
I'm with you.