Colors

450 READS?! YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!! I LOVE IT!! LOVE YOU READERS♡

Okay, in this part, only a few people has the ability to change hair color according to their mood.

Levi's POV

I feel so weird and I look weird from time to time. My hair changes color, and I just recently found out that it's linked to my emotions.

Blue when sad, green when  joyful/delighted, yellow when being too confident, red when angry, orange when jealous, purple when embarrassed.

But there's a special color.

Pink.

It says that if you are in the same room for more than a minute with the person you're destined to be with, both of your hair colors turn pink.

Sounds cool, right?

NO.

IT'S NOT.

I'm actually anxious to meet this person. What if this person's a stripper? What if this person's a drug addict? What if-

My thoughts went back to reality when Nate was waving his hand in front of my face. "Levi! Look at you dazing off"

He was sitting on my bed, legs crossed while holding his phone with both of his hands. I was on the chair, my computer in front of me. "What? S-sorry. Did you say something?" I said, stuttering.

Oops. There goes the hair color.

"Your hair is fucki- fricking purple" he said, dropping his phone on the bed and covered his mouth after almost saying a full curse word. His hair also turned purple.

We weren't meant to be together since we're already in the same room for two hours but there are still no sign of the pink color.

I pointed at him and laughed. "Now, look who has a purple hair!" I kept laughing, my hair turning into green. "Oh shit" I said, stopped laughing and grabbed my hair, pulling it in front of my face to see the change in color. "This is hard to control" Nate said, rubbing his hair. "Yeah it is, you think we'll meet the 'person we're destined to be with' soon?" I aaked, pulling out my phone from the front-left pocket of my jeans.

"I hope. This is getting out of control and I'm tired of waiting and-" I stopped him mid-sentence. "Yo. Yo. Yo. Relax, calm down, your hair's turning red" I said, calming him down. He did.

I checked the time, it was already lunch time.

"Wanna go grab lunch, Nate? I'm hungry"
       "You're always hungry"
    "True, now let's go"

We went out of my room, went in his car and drove towards Chipotle.

It was a little far and I can't wait that long. My stomach is trying to digest itself.

Good thing there was only a few people here. A group of friends, probably and 2 guys eating and talking at the corner.

He's cute.

I blushed. Oh shit.

No. Way. No freaking way he's the guy. I mean, I'm not complaining, he's cute but his hair isn't even doing anything.

I turned to Nate. "Check it out" I whispered, pointing at my hair that's slowly turning pink. "Wha- No way!" he shouted. I quickly covered his mouth with my hands. "Shut up, you idiot. We don't want the whole street to know" Ew. He licked my hand!

I pulled it back. "You're disgusting" I said, looking at my right hand. He chuckled. I looked at him like I was gonna murder him and throw his body in the words.