The Cure (Sequel)

This book just got over 100 reads yay!

And I thought it'd be really fun to update another chapter :D

Also, this chapter could get a little dirty.. So.. Whatever, just read the whole thing, it'll be fun lol

Levi's POV

Today's the day I get to see my boyfriend again! I'm so excited and I miss him a lot.

I had a lot of fun with my family, it's been a while since we've hung out. They're still the people I once knew and I love them so much!

I'm supposed to meet him again tomorrow but my family said, me and Drew should hang out again since we FaceTime each other every night and we'd stay up until 3:00 in the morning to just talk.

I told them it's fine and joked that I'll survive another day.. But no.. They already got me a plane ticket and I don't have any other choice.

That means I get to surprise Drew!

The plane landed half an hour ago, now, I'm on my way to Drew's house.

His parents already knows that I'm already here and told them not to tell Drew. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I come bursting through the doors.

I chuckled by myself because I can already imagine giving him a heart attack. Okay, that sounded like I'm gonna murder him.. Okay, nevermind.

I won't be able to meet his parents today since his mom texted me that they just left when I told them I'm coming back. Hopefully, he didn't lock the front door.

The taxi just stopped in front of his house, I payed, gathered my bags and got off.

Once I got to their front door, I dropped my other bag on the porch so I could open the door.

Thank god it wasn't locked. That would've ruined my plan.

Once the door was open, I let myself in and put my stuff on the couch temporarily.

I checked the time on my phone. 21:36 Hmm.. What's he doing?

Oh wait! My other bag! My computer's in there!

I walked carefully outside and grabbed my bag and went back inside. Putting it beside my other bags. This is a lot tidy up.

I'll do it later.

Now. Time to find Drew. I wonder what's he doing or where he is...

I went upstairs slowly and surprise him in his room.

Oh my..

I can hear moans.

Is he..?

Okay.. Calm down, Levi.. He's not cheating on you.. You must've heard something else.. Yeah.

I got near the door, I'm DEFINITELY hearing moans and groans!

I grabbed the knob and pushed the door open while yelling "Drew! You fucking cheate- eeir?" I blushed.

I shouldn't have done that.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.

Drew's naked on the bed.. Masturbating. On what seems like a picture of me.

Jesus christ..

"L-Levi! Babe! You're home early!" he said, stuttering and blushing hard while covering himself.

I smirked "What were you doing, baby boy?" I asked seductively while removing my sweatshirt and walking towards him. "It.. It was nothing! I-I Um.. I" he keeps stuttering. I kissed him and grabbed his member, slowly stroking it.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt, signaling he wants it off. I pulled away and removed my shirt along with my pants. Leaving me in pink boxers.

"I missed you so much baby" he said while pulling me down and getting on top of me. I grabbed his face and kissed him again "I miss you more" I said.

I'm slowly growing hard. Drew grabbed me through my boxers, stroking me in a slow pace. "D-Drew faster p-please!" I moaned through the kiss.

He pulled back, instantly pulling off my boxers and started sucking me off, making me gasp "Uhh, more please" I moaned.

Instead of giving me more, he slowed down. I groaned "C'mon daddy!" oh no "What did you say, baby?" He asked, pulling back and looking at me straight in the eyes "N-nothing" I stuttered. He leaned close to my neck, I can feel him smirking "Tell me" he said in a low, husky voice and biting me on my neck, leaving love bites all over

"D-daddy" I said in a low voice "Suck" he pulled back. Sitting near the end of the bed. I got on my knees and grabbed his member, putting him in my mouth. "Yes, baby! Like that!" he moaned out, pulling on my hair gently.

I licked the tip and deep throat him again "Ugh fuck, baby! More!" he moaned out.

Swirling my tounge around his member, his pre-cum already leaking. I pulled back because I was running out of breath. He growled and pushed me back on the bed "Daddy missed you so much, baby boy" he spread my legs and started eating me out "ugghm... Mhhmm" holding in my moans. "Moan for daddy" he growled again and went back to finish what he started "DADDY UGHHMM" I screamed. He continued eating me out for probably 5 minutes until he pulled back again.

He lined up his member on my swollen hole and pushed in "Oww. Uggh" he kissed me and I kissed back while he was slowly entering me. It's been a while since we've done this and I forgot the feeling of his big member inside me.

He pulled back until the head's only inside and thrusted making me moan.

He continued thrusting inside me fast and hard making me scream out his name.

I wish the neighbors won't hear and call the cops for a mistaken report. Oh my god..

"Damn, baby! You're so tight" he moaned, going faster "YES DADDY! THERE!" I screamed again, letting him know he hit my spot

He pulled back a bit again and thrusted where my bundle of nerves were making me scream louder and louder "I'm about to cum" he moaned, his thrusts getting sloppier and faster "Me-me t-too" I moaned. He grabbed my member, stroking me fast.

We came simultaneously, Drew filling me up and me cumming on our chests. He pulled out. We're still getting over the high, panting heavily.

After a few minutes of laying down, facing each other, Drew got up and went to the toilet.

"You should've told me you were coming back today" he chuckled while cleaning us with the paper towels.

Both of us still butt ass naked.

I chuckled "I feel so sore fuck" I said "You'll feel better by morning" he laughed at me "Hopefully" I said in a pissed tone but grinning. I tries to do a sitting position "Ouch oh my" I said, laughing a little "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly, sitting next to me "My hole is really sore" I said, he chuckled "Let's just go to sleep" he wrapped me in his arms and covered us with the blanket "Welcome back, Levi" he kissed on the forehead. "Hmm" was all I could say and cuddled closer to him "Night, Drew" I kissed his chest "Goodnight, baby" and we went to sleep.

A/N
I suck at these! I think, I dunno lmao

Anyways, vote and share your thoughts! Love y'all :*

-LeviCurls