Everything Has Changed

First of all...

THIS BOOK GOT OVER 360 READS YAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH

I've been busy and I just found time to update again today :(

At least there's an update, right? :)

Enjoy!

Drew's POV

All I know, this morning when I woke is I know something now, now something now I didn't before

I woke up tired from hanging out yesterday around town. But I feel fresh and light.

It was exhausting but fun. I thought I was going to be alone all day but no, I accidentally bumped into someone while walking in a store.

I was looking at my phone, head hanging low that's why I didn't notice the person.

We both fell to the floor, I dropped my phone along and he dropped his ice cream on the pavement.

At least we're both clean.

He smiled at me, he said Hello. I blushed and said Hey.

I apologized over and over.

He got up, helped me up, picked my phone up amd handed it to me.

I felt bad about his ice cream so I invited him inside the store and bought him another one.

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago is green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like:
I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better.
I just want to know you, know you, know you.

After the accident, we stayed in that ice-cream shop for half an hour.

Talking.

Laughing.

Getting to know each other.

"I'm Levi, by the way" he stretched out his right hand. I took it in mine and shook it gently "Drew" I said, smiling at him.

'Cause all I know is we said hello and your eyes look like coming home. All I know is a simple name, everything has changed.

After eating and talking, we agreed to hang out in the park. We got up from our seats and went for the door.

Levi did a half run and half walk kind of thing snd opened the door for me. "Sir" he said, smiling and did a dramatic bow. I chuckled "C'mon you goof"

All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours.
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

When we got to the park, we saw a lot of people taking pictures.

Curious...

We saw a big wall, painted a bright blue color. Purposely for background. For Instagram.

I took out my phone. "Levi, take a picture of me" I handed him my phone and went over to the wall. "Done. Now take a picture of me!" He said happily, handing me my phone and his phone.

After I took his picture, he said something that made some people turn heads and squeal.

"This wall. Standing tall, painted blue... I'll take them down and open up a door for yah" He blushed, I did too but in a deeper red color. I feel butterflies on my stomach making me feel like flying.

And all my walls, stood tall, painted blue but I'll take 'em down, take 'em down and open up a door for you.

We laid down on the grass, near a tall bush so it wasn't hot where we were. The atmosphere feel calm.