I'm Yours

I got this idea on Tumblr, enjoy!

There's gonna be a plot twist, okay? If you see something seems wrong, keep on reading, yeah? lol

Levi's POV
I'm at the park. Sitting on one of the benches with a rose in my hand, I didn't pick this from anyone's garden though. Just saying.

I'm waiting for Chloe.

I know she and her friend come here every Saturday afternoon to walk her friend's dog, Ginger. I'm not a stalker! I just live across the street and I always see them during Saturdays.

I 'liked' her since that other guy always shows up, obviously hitting on her, making me angry and stuff. His name's Drew, his age is probably the same as mine and he's a little tall and good looking.. Especially when he runs his hand through his beautiful blonde hair and- wait.. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.. Stop it.

But she won't end up with him...

wait..

WAIT A MINUTE

Correction:
*but he won't end up with her

Phew, that would've sounded weird.

Anyways, it's already 16:25 and they should be here in about 5 minutes or so..

"Hey Bradley" a voice said behind me, I knew who that voice belongs to, I turned around. Yep, I was right. It was Drew. "For the last time, Goldy Locks, I'm not Bradley Simpson!" I said in a pissed tone "Okay, okay" he said, putting his hands up in defeat. Then took a seat next to me "Aww you shouldn't have! Thanks" he said looking at me with those pretty eyes of his, I instantly looked away, flustered. "This isn't for you, airhead" I said looking at the front again, instead of looking down "It's for Chloe" I said while pulling out my phone "You know she's not interested, right?" He asked, I looked at him, he was smirking. What a jerk! "Whatever, bro" I said while brushing a few stands of my curly hair to the side.

"You know, Rachel, if you wanna go-" They're here! I stood up "Hey, Chloe!" I said, smiling at her, holding out the rose, forgetting about Drew's existence. "Oh, uh.. Hello? Do I know you?" she asked, raising a brow. "BURN" Drew screamed and laughed a little at the end. He's embarrassing me! What a jerk! "Do you want to?" I asked, smirking. "Get your smooth ass away, Curly! Don't you know that-" her friend, Rachel, was stopped in mid sentence by none other than Drew "Heard that, Curly? Get your smooth ass away" he said, standing up and leaning against me. I moveda step back, making him fall to the ground. I laughed. He stood up "What the hell?" he said angrily, making me flinch back. "You were the one who leaned against me, bro!" I fought back. He punched me and fell to the ground, I left the rose on the ground and stood up. I punched him back.

Now we're basically killing each other on the ground.

After a few seconds, Chloe spoke
"STOP IT ALREADY! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON A COUPLE OF MONTHS NOW! WHY CAN'T YOU TWO JUST GET ALONG!" She screamed. Making us stop and we instantly stood up, cleaning off dirts on our shirts. I'm pretty sure I have a bruise on my cheek and a black eye. Drew also has a few bruises.

Oops, I guess I got a little too carried away. Chloe sighed softly and picked up the rose and faced me "Okay, whoever you are, thank you for the rose but I can't accept that" she said, handing me the rose.

Before Drew could comment on what just happened, Chloe faced him "and you. Why are you so rude? You know I'm also not interested in you, right?" I snickered. Serves him right. "I'm not interested in any of you and I'll never will. I'm a lesbian. She's a lesbian" She said, pointing at Rachel "We're dating and she's my girlfriend" What the fuck. "We could all be friends, instead." she said, smiling and hope in her eyes. Turning her back to us and leaving with Rachel, following behind.

"What the fuck" Drew breathed out "You can say that again" I said while sitting back down on the bench, Drew doing the same beside me, a couple of inches of space between us.

Now, it's already 18:07 and getting a little dark. "I knew it" Drew whispered while looking up, I looked at him "Knew what?" I asked, then he shifts his gaze towards me. Even when dark, his eyes are so beautiful. "I knew she's a lesbian at first but I couldn't just say 'Hey! You're a lesbian, right?' I had to know first before I jump on some things I'm not sure of" he said while looking away a little then looks at me again "Then, if you knew, why were you hitting on her?" I asked in curiosity, while raising a brow at him "To be honest, I just come here to hang out with you, even though we never had a proper conversation before. I know it sounds weird but.." he looked away, scratching the back of his neck "I like you. I know I won't have a chance with you but at least, I get to know you a little bit before you knew my secret" he looked at me sadly, tears forming in his eyes. He stood up, about to leave when I grabbed his arm, pulling him back "Honestly, I had a clue that you were gay, since you know how to dress properly and orderly. I just realized that.. I.." blushing deeply, I looked down at my shoes, still holding onto his arm "I try to 'hit on' Chloe too just to hang out with you and seeing you so happy to see her, made me very jealous that I couldn't do the same" I bit my bottom lip, he's now facing me.

And you'll never guess what he did, he kissed me. I was so shocked to respond but his lips were so perfect on mine. He was about to pull away when I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him deeper, immediately, he kissed back, holding my hips and doing circular motions with his thumbs. I pulled away, blushing and breathless "What does this makes us?" Drew leaned towards my ear and asked in a low voice, making me shiver. "You're mine and I'm yours" I said, smiling widely. He pulled back, also smiling widely. "I want us to be official. Levi, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, smiling at me "Yes, Drew! Yes!" I said, hugging him close.

"Good thing you didn't call me Bradley again" I said while I'm sitting on the bench, Drew's laying down, his head on my lap "But yours and Brad's hair looks the same" he said, chuckling. I stroked his hair with my left hand "Also, I want you to have this" handing out the rose, which was originally to Drew's, not Chloe's. Now the rose is already where it belongs "Thank you, baby boy" I blushed at the pet name. I leaned down and pecked his lips "I'm so happy that I'm yours, babe" I looked at him in adoration "And I'm also happy that I'm yours" he said, smiling at me.

You're mine.

I'm yours.

Always.

Forever.

A/N

*gets pots and pans*

*bangs them together while chanting*

DREVI DREVI DREVI DREVI DREVI DREVI DREVI DREVI

Anyways.. It took me 45 minutes to write but it was fun!

The idea was two guys were fighting over a girl, then the girl's a lesbian. Realization hits. The two guys were only trying to impress each other. or at least, that was supposed to be the idea, I forgot the details on the original post so I have to change it a bit :P :)

I like this chapter, I'm not gonna lie. Hope you guys liked it too!

As usual, vote and share your thoughts!

Requests are always welcome :)

See you soon!

-LeviCurls