Smile

I know, I'm a fucking bitch for not updating in a while for no apparent reason.

Also THANK YOU FOR 2.37k READS! This is really great! ♡

Levi's POV

You know that I'm a crazy bitch.
I do what I want when I feel like it.

I stared out the window, thinking of what I should do tonight. It is Friday night but I'm that type of person who throws parties whenever they want.

Also, I'm lazy to clean the mess made by random people who just wants to get drunk and pass out in the yard.

Not a pretty sight for the neighbors.

I shivered of the thought of some stranger passed out, ass-up and face planted on the grass.

No thanks for that.

I changed clothes and grabbed my phone.

I'll just go to the bar, I'm old enough so why not? And I want to meet someone to roll around the bed with.

A guy, specifically.

All I wanna do is lose control.
Oh, oh.

I went downstairs and cursed under my breath for forgetting about my car keys.

I hurriedly went back upstairs and grabbed them from my nightstand.

"Mom, I'll be home late! Don't wait on me!" I yelled out while grabbing for the knob. "You mean tomorrow morning? Sure honey! Stay safe." she said, sounds like coming from the kitchen. Probably washing the dishes.

I chuckled and got into my car.

While driving, I thought to myself, but you don't really give a shit. You go with it, go with it, go with it.

Why the hell am I like this?

'Cause you're fucking crazy. Rock'n'Roll

When I got there, I went inside and ordered a drink or four.

Soon, a cute guy came it. He has pretty, blonde hair and is kinda tall. And really fucking hot. Damn.

He came over and sat on those rotation stool things. Whatever the fuck they're called. Which was right beside me.

He ordered something I'm not familiar with and faced me.

He smiled, an adorable one and said."Hey, what's your name?" I feel myself blush and I'm positive my heart skipped a beat and I'm suddenly nervous.

Yo-u said "Hey, what's your name?"
It took one look and now I'm not the same.
Yeah you said "Hey"
And since that day
You stole my heart
And you're the one to blame.

I smiled back, "I'm Levi. You are?" pointing at him. He grabbed my hand. Damn he has soft hands. "I'm Drew. So are you here with anyone?" He said, lacing our hands. "N-no. I'm all by myself." I said, letting go of his hand and brought the glass to my lips. "Can we talk? And you know..." He brought the cup to his lips while smirking.

I feel like I'm gonna pee. I hope I don't.

I smirked back. "Sure."
We talked and got to know each a other a little better.

A bad place to 'get to know each other'

We have a lot of similarities, though and it's really making me smile because I get to answer his questions when he asks about something we're both interested in. It felt natural.

He made my mood a little lighter and I'm more than okay with that.

And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since everyday and everything has felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smi-ile