Happier

HI! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2.06K READ OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!! and with that, here's another one for you guys :)

This isn't edited, tho. So, forgive me for any spelling mistakes :)

Levi's POV

Walking down 29th and park.

I still don't know what to feel. It's only been a month since Drew broke up with me. I never get to know why.

We were just watching a movie at my home, my head laying on his lap. He kept fidgeting like something's bothering him. I asked him and said it was nothing I should worry about.

I didn't. Until the movie ended.

He took a deep breath and boom. That was it.

He walked out. I was so shocked, I couldn't tell what's going on.

Him. The love of my life. My baby. Broke up with me.

I cried and cried until I fell asleep. No one comforted me.

My parents weren't here.

They never will be.

But I know they're looking down on me from heaven. Always keeping an eye out for me.

I miss them so much.

Present time. I'm walking around town, trying to forget about what happened.

It was a huge mistake to take a walk. At the wrong time and at the wrong place.

I saw Drew linking arms with some other guy.

What the hell!

I saw you in another's arms.
Only a month we've been apart.
You look happier.

I couldn't believe this! That's why he never told me the reason why.
He's already with someone new.

Was I not good enough for him?

My eyes started watering. I looked down and wiped my tears.

How could he do this to me? I loved him so much! Was it wrong? Did I do something wrong?

I looked up and stared at them again.

Saw you walked inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh.

I don't know anymore! This is hurting me so much and no one's here to tell me what to do.

I turned around and walked back.

Were they already dating? Was Drew cheating on me all along? How could he do that? I never did anything wrong to him.

I guess, I never was good enough.

I smiled sadly to myself, at least you're happier, aren't you?

A tear rolled down my face.

I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours.
Yeah, you look happier, you do.

Please! Not now! I don't wanna cry, not yet. Not out here.

I started looking back to out times together. Trying to figure out where I went wrong.

We fought a lot but none too serious. None of those fights leads one of us leaving or being pushed to the edge.

It couldn't be because of the time I almost ruined our date. That would be such a stupid reason to end a relationship, right? No one does that!

But I don't think that's the reason why he broke up with me. That date did happen seven months ago...

Or... he's trying to move on with someone else?