Promises

I have this annoying twat in my class who acts like he knows everything, in reality he doesn't know shit and I'm about to slap him soon. Idk why I shared it to you guys. He just really annoys me and whatever...

Hello again my pretty babies!! I'm still alive. Yay :D

Long story short, I haven't thought of any ideas 'til now. Enjoy :*

Drew's POV:

It's one of those afternoons where you just wanna rip of your clothes and jump into a pool of ice.

Yes. It's hot and I don't like it one bit.

I was in our home. I live with the most beautiful guy I ever laid eyes on, Levi Jones.

That little rat I fell in love with so suddenly.

It was a Thursday afternoon, I was at the library looking around for the books I needed because of the works that's due the following day.

Another thing is, I have three homeworks from different subjects and are all due tomorrow.

Highschool is slowly killing me, I can feel it.

As I was looking up because most of the books at the bottom shelves weren't any good to me at the moment, I accidentally bumped into someone.

My future husband.

I was sure of it.

He fell on his butt and dropped his books so I kneeled down and helped him up.

When our hands touched, I felt an electric current kind of sensation went through our hands. It felt amazing.

Of course I didn't want him to think I was a creep so I let go of his hand and picked up his other books and papers.

But I wasn't going to let this be a one time thing so I introduced myself. "I'm Drew, by the way" I held out my want longing for his touch. "Levi. Levi Jones. Nice to meet you." we shook hands and in that moment, I knew he was the one I wanted.

We went to find a table to work on and we were there just doing what we were supposed to. He was probably working on a presentation and I was just taking notes that could be useful.

We shared a few words every now and then. We didn't want to disturb each other.

After that week, we got to know each other more, we hung out more. It felt really good like we were meant to be but I didn't even know if he was gay.

A few months later, he came out me and told me he likes me like that. I was shocked. So shocked that my brain was having a hard time comprehending what I just heard.

While I was silent, he thought I was disgusted and was blabbering with random apologies that I didn't need because I liked him too.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. Hard.

We didn't end up in between the sheets. It was too soon. We just made out.

Actually, he gave me a blowjob. I know, I'm a horny bastard. I'm sorry!

After that, we became together but we kept it secret because you know how people in high school are...

Plus, there was only a few more months before we graduate.

He was okay to keep our relationship secret. It was only for a while but it was hard to keep my hands to myself, he keeps getting more beautiful everyday. He's irresistible.

I love him.

All his quirkiness, all the little things he do that he calls weirdness, I looked over passed it.

He was still the guy I met, the guy I fell in love with, the guy I pictured holding my hand at the age of eighty.

I know, I'm thinking too hard on things but I can't help it.

I can already picture our future together.

We'll be adopting two kids. They'll play and have fun in the yard while I have Levi wrapped around me, staring at our kids like they were our own.

It's so bright. It's so perfect.

Thinking about it makes me feel calm and content.

I already talked to him about our future together.

I thought he had other plans and leave me for someone better.

We've only been for two and a half years but it didn't matter. Not to me.

But you know what he said? He admitted that he's also been thinking about his future with me.

It's just the same as mine.

He was mine.

For our third anniversary, I proposed to him.

In front of his family.

In front of my family.

In front of everyone.

I didn't care what everyone else what thinking. I focused on the song I wrote for him and sang as good as I can.

He told me I shouldn't have gone through all the trouble because he was just gonna say yes.

I said to him, "Baby, whatever it is. No matter how hard or embarrassing it is, either I fight alone or we fight together, I'm going to do what I have to just for you. You came into my life, you rocked my world, you became my world now, you are my everything."

He had tears in his eyes but his eyes were shining beautifully along with the moon's light.

He's my moonlight.

He calls me moonlight, too.

Moonlight became our thing.

That's what we call each other.

That's also the name of our gray Scottish fold cat.

We were happy.

We still are and still going strong.
A few months later, we got married and made sweet love that night.

It was amazing.

Seven months after our wedding, we adopted our first child.

Xam Ezekiel Dirksen.

I wanted an boy first then a girl so any guy that would make my baby girl cry, would get punched in the face.

We were super duper happy and super duper exhausted because who knew kids were this difficult? But we made it work.

Soon, we adopted a little girl, Andrea Drevi Dirksen.

Levi wanted Drevi added to her name. I let him. Anything for my husband.

Soon, we got our own house with a pool for the kids.

That brings us to now.

Xam is now seven, Andrea is five.
Both were swimming. Splashing water on each other and just having fun.

While me and Levi stood by the window, looking at kids like they were our own, smiling so happy and content.

"I told you we'll end up like this, my love." I whispered and kissed his cheek. He chuckled. "the promise we never broke." He faced me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.

"I love you, Drew. Forever"

"I love you too, Levi. Forever and ever. Promise"

A/N:
This is legitimately one of my favorite works ♡♡♡

Thank you for reading! I love you♡ New chapter soon xoxo

As usual, vote and share your thoughts!

-LeviCurls ♡