Well, That Was Fun

Drew's POV

I'm on my way towards our apartment from work. It's not a permanent job though, only part time, since I'm only 19 and still go to school and I don't live with my parents anymore.

I live with my boyfriend, Levi.
We decided to move in together a few months later and it wasn't too soon so shush.

Both of us share our rent since he's also working part time in a coffee shop not far from here

We've been together for a year and 7 months now. I love him, he loves me. Everything is just perfect.

I just opened the door and I was greeted by the smell of my favorite food, blueberry pancakes.

I checked the time, 18:27.
He was already home almost 30 minutes ago. His shift during Friday is 15:30-18:00. I can hear him humming softly, that cute voice of his. He's my angel, I swear

I took off my shoes "Baby, I'm home!" I said while going up to our room to change. "Oh, hey! I'm almost done cooking, it'll be ready in 5 more minutes"

I went back down and shocked to see him naked "Why are you naked?" I asked, a little turned on and probably blushing a little bit. "What? I'm not naked, baby boy. I'm in my boxers" he said, facing me, moving a little bit to his left for me to see. Oh, the counter at center was covering his lower half and he was shirtless. "I-I just assumed since the counter was covering your lo-lower body" I said, stuttering and blushing deeply. A smirk on his face, he's gonna be teasing me again all night. "You horny baby boy" Like I said, he's gonna start teasing me again.

I remembered the last time he teased me. We ended up doing it for 3 or 4 times, probably.

He went back to making the pancakes, I smirked and made my way over to him. I hugged him from behind then kissed and sucked on his neck. "Uh.. D-Drewwww" he moan. I smirked while continuing what I started "Remember what happened last time you teased me, baby?" I said in a low, husky voice. I thing he just had a chill down his spine. "Let's just eat. These are finished anyway" He said while pushing me away a little, yup, he remembered. Stupid excuse for changing the subject. I chuckled "Okay... You know what, what if I just eat you" with a wink at the end "S-shut up! You're nasty" he said chuckling. My baby boy.

After eating, washing the dishes and getting ready for the night, we decided to watch a movie in the living room. Ah ha! "Wanna watch The Notebook, Levi" I asked "Sure! I'll go make the popcorn" He said while going to the kitchen, shirtless again but this time, he's wearing pyjamas. While I'm just wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. "Want me get the duvet?" I called out "Sure thing" he said, poking his head out from the door frame.

After, probably 40 minutes or so, we ended in a position where I was laying down on the couch, while Levi just sits down, still holding the empty bowl. The duvet just lays on the floor.. Poor duvet.

My mind starts to wander off, thinking about Levi in his boxers a few ago, it's making me aroused and I can't stop thinking about it. "Drew! Drew! Baby boy! Why are you staring at me?" he asked, a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked. He raised a brow, still smirking. Then he looked down on my shorts. Oh shit.

"Lemme help with that, daddy" he said, hovering above me and I grabbed the back of his head, connection our lips.

Out of nowhere, Levi grabbed my member through my shorts, palming me, making me squirm and buck my hips. "Ba-baby, I-I need you" I moaned. "Shirt off, daddy" Him calling me daddy, drives me insane, making me yearn for his touch. I took of my shirt and lay back down. "He started kissing my chest, slowly going down.

Once he got to my shorts, he pulled them down along with my boxers and threw it somewhere. He grabbed my member again and sucked, bobbing his head up and down.

Did I forgot to mention he's really good at giving blow jobs? No? Well he is! "B-baby ughh" I moaned, he's jerking off the rest that he can't fit in his mouth. Before I could grab his hair and make him go deeper, he pulled away "Wait! No!  I-" I was about to stop him when he also, undressed himself, his member springing out. Damn. I pulled him down on the coach, laid him down and sucked his member, while inserting my pointer finger in his hole, so warm and tight. It's been a while since we did it.

I added another finger, and another, now he's a moaning mess "D-daddy I-I.. Ughh.. please" He moaned "Please what baby boy?" I asked innocently while looking at him "Please! Just fuck me already!" That's all I needed to hear "Gladly, baby boy" I looked at him and saw that lust in his eyes "Want me to get the lube?" I asked first. I don't want to hurt him by being too rough "No! Please.. Just.. Oh my.." Before he even say anything, he turned us around so he was on top. He grabbed my member, lined it up his hole. Oh, he's gonna ride me? "Eager are we?" I said, chuckling. Flushed "You were taking too long" He pushed down, giving off a low, throaty moan. He moved up again, and down down again. Again and again and again. I held onto his hips for support "Yes baby! Just like that" I moaned "Let's change positions, daddy" he pulled away, breathing heavy. "Sure, baby" I instantly pulled him down and thrusted, making him moan out my name "Uhh.. Right there, daddy! Ah! Ahh ughh" he moaned out, cumming on our chests. When he said 'right there' I knew I found his bundle of nerves so I thrusted faster and hitting him on that spot making him scream "yes!! Daddy! Ugh" I came inside him, both of us moaning loudly. I collapsed on his chest, I didn't mind if he's cum is still on us. We just laid there, breathing heavily.

I didn't pull out yet "What made you aroused, daddy?" he asked in an innocent voice "The thought of you naked while cooking" I said while looking at him in the eyes "I wasn't naked though haha Now can you pull out now? My back is starting to hurt and we're covered in cum" he said chuckling "Nope" I looked at him. Shock and fear laced through his eyes. "Oh no" I thrusted again, making my member go hard again.

Let's just say Levi didn't got out of the house the next morning, and couldn't sit properly because of his swollen hole.

"Mornin' Drew" he said, sipping on his coffee "Good morning baby" I said smiling at him and frowned instantly "Why are you standing?" I asked "By back and butt hurts, you dickhead" he said chuckling "But you gotta admit that was fun"

A/N
BRING THE HOLY WATER OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST DO

Like promised, this was gonna be a smut chapter, you're welcome *bows*

Anywhores, how was it? It was my first time writing smut oh my.. Horrible or not, I'm still gonna need the holy water lol

Idk what to do in the next chapter, I have a lot of ideas but I don't know what to write next. Oh well..

Also, omg.. When the smut part was about to go down, I got a notification on Instagram. "thetidelevi just shared a post" and I was like 'Really now?' lol

Requests are always welcome!

As usual, thank you for reading! Vote and share your thoughts!

K bye xoxo
-LeviCurls