Mine

This is either the first or another M-preg one shot idk.

Hello! How you been? :)

(This was supposed to be up yesterday but my phone died and completely forgot to continue the story when my phone was fully charged. Oops.)

Levi's POV

Drew and I did the thing two weeks ago and I may or may not had gotten pregnant. This isn't good news to us, though. You see, me and Drew are just friends, best friends, that is but after going to a bar, waking up naked next to each other and my back hurting really bad, I knew something would come up.

I knew Drew wouldn't understand what happened to us the night previously, so, the moment I opened my eyes and finally became aware of my surroundings, I got up and left.

Making sure to leave nothing that belongs to me.

My heart broke when I just had a thought that I was just a one night stand. Nothing serious. Just a one time thing. I had fallen in love with Drew, had been for two years now. I don't wanna tell him because I know how he's like and I'm pretty sure I'd be dead before I even get to explain my feelings to him.

I kept my feelings to myself because he doesn't like me like that. He doesn't like people like me like that. He's straight. He'll never understand.

Now, I just got home from my doctor's appointment. I needed to know if I really was pregnant or was just sick.

I really am pregnant.

I was so happy when I left the hospital but when I got home I broke down, crying for who knows how long? Crying knowing that I have to raise this child all by myself.

I started thinking: 'What am I supposed to say when he or she asks who their dad is' or 'what would Drew say when he found out I'm pregnant?' and, the worst of the worst, 'How will he react when he finds out that I'm carrying his child?'

Those thoughts were instantly blurred out when I felt like throwing up again. I hurried my way to the bathroom and threw up what I had for breakfast.

Still crying, I looked down on my stomach and rubbed it gently. I smiled sadly. "It's gonna be alright, little guy. We're gonna be alright. I'll take care of you with everything I could. I promise" I said to my stomach. I kissed two of my fingers and placed it on my stomach. "I'll get through this." I told myself. Standing up and getting dressed.

I knew I'm going to have a hard time with this so I called my mum and explained everything to her. I asked for help and she agreed. Now, we temporarily got our own place. Just until I can get back on my two feets again.

I did my best staying away from Drew as long as possible. I'm glad he doesn't know where me and my mum moved. I also missed him. A lot but this is for my- our baby's sake.

He doesn't want kids. He doesn't want me. Why the hell would I even hesitate to leave? It's for the better.

He always calls and texts me, though but I don't pick up or even read his messages. It hurts a lot, he's only concerned because I didn't and still wouldn't tell him where I am. I just couldn't bare the disgust and fear in eyes once he sees me carrying a child.

His child.

But I'm going to stop thinking about it for a bit. I'm going to focus on me and the baby. It's going to be a rough ridw but it'll be alright. It has to.

-
I'm five months pregnant, now. Everything is going well and a little bump is slightly visible through my dad's old shirt. Yes, I'm wearing some of dad's shirt because most of my clothes fit my body and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him.