Gorgeous

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3.06K READS LIKE ILY ALL SO MUCH I'M SCREAMING!! This feels so great! Thank you! ♡♡♡

Also, I'm sorry for the delay. So much is happening and I understand none of it.

Drew's POV:

Gorgeous

You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk.

You should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong.

We met at a club, I was a little tipsy and so was him, Levi Jones.

The guy I'm in love with but can't be mine. It's not because he's straight, it's because I already have a boyfriend. Oh, yeah! He's gay, too.

I found Levi sitting alone when I guessed that my psycho of a boyfriend was inside a room with someone else, in between the sheets.

I approached him. He was clearly drunk. We talked and he keeps saying this bullshit that I don't understand so I just laughed at him but it was cute. That attracted me.

And I've got a boyfriend, he's older than us. He's in the club doing I don't know what.

I don't even care it he cheats on me, I don't even know why we were together. It's like we were just there for hooking up, no feelings involved.

What if I also cheat on him? He's been with four other guys while we were together. And guess what? It's just been two months since we started dating but he's already been with a lot of other guys.

I'm gonna break up with him, this isn't a healthy relationship.

Levi on the other hand, is a pretty cool guy. He's the guy who'll say he's not like the others and not be like the others. He's perfect.

Oh, God. I'm already starting to like him!

As of now, I can't get with him yet. I'm still in a relationship.

After talking a little more, we grabbed more drinks.

You're so cool, it makes me hate you so much. I hate you so much.

Whiskey on ice, Sunset and Vine.
You've ruined my life by not being mine.

Soon enough, we were really, really drunk.

You know how people tend to say something they don't mean when they're drunk... Well, I think I just admitted that I like him

It goes something like this:

You're so gorgeous.
I can't say anything to your face, 'cause look at your face and I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way. But what can I say? You're gorgeous.

After the thing at the club, we got each others phone numbers.

After a week, we met at a party.
I feel so awkward being around him now. Even though we were both really drunk and none of us would remember each other by morning.

I'm his friend now...

What the fuck. I don't wanna be just friends! I even broke up with Austin for him!

Austin said it was fine and he really didn't feel anything for me and so did I.

We were better off being friends.

So, there was this party and I was ignoring him.

Didn't last long because when we all played spin the bottle, him and I were 'the chosen ones' to play the infamous, 7 Minutes In Heaven.