I Like That

I was low on ideas, alright? I'm sorry 😅😂 This is a song from Before You Exit and I changed the she/her to he/him, story purposes. Also, I'm not gonna use the whole song, probably only half of it. :)))

Drew's POV:

You've got that smile, you got it all.
I know I'm right, you think I'm dead wrong.

I was just outside of our house, sitting on the porch and watching my dog, Milo, playing with the ball I got him.

I'm not only watching my dog, but my neighbor, too. He's hot and lives just across the street.

So beautiful.

I liked this guy since they moved in. I was helping them with their boxes and other things because I my mom wanted me to go out for a bit and meet the new neighbors. I also agreed because I saw that hot guy, Levi Jones, lifting boxes from the car into the house.

He has huge hands, he can easily grope me and I wouldn't mind...

Wait! What the heck? Nope, nope nope. Dirty thoughts please leave me alone! Not now! Oh god...

So anyways, after helping them move things, Levi and I hung out a little bit and it was probably my favorite afternoon.

I've been crushing on him for four years now! There's a lot of times where I just want to go kiss his lips and make out with him but apparently, he isn't gay. Or bi. He's straight as a pole and I hate it.

I get so jealous everytime he tells me he found a girl.

They didn't even last long, they weren't meant to be. WE were but he's too 'out of focus' to perfectly see true love right in front of his eyes.

Not in front of his eyes, at the moment since he has his back on me. Cleaning their window. I'm too lazy to clean anything, I'll just watch him clean and just stare at his ass. Because his booty is just so... Ugh. Oh my god.

I try to focus more on Milo so I don't out myself for staring too much. I can't use the 'spaced out' excuse since I've said it two or three times already... Or probably seven. I don't know.

You've got that face, you've got that laugh.
I know you're shy and boy, I like that.

He isn't just a pretty face, though. He's a really shy and kind person. He do this little things that no one notices but I do, and I admire all the things he do. To me, he's perfect.

I guess he's probably finished cleaning since he picked up the bucket and went inside.

I sighed. What am I gonna do without you? You are my everything! You little shit, not noticing his future husband.

Okay, I'm going too fast, we aren't together. Yet.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and went inside, Milo following close behind with the ball in his mouth.

I sat on the sofa and read some of our old conversations.

I never changed his name my contacts, I just kept hoping he'd feel the same way even though that is never going to happen.

Baby ❤: She broke up with me! 😢

Baby ❤: I didn't do anything wrong, right?

Baby ❤: Was I a bad boyfriend? :((

Droo 😜: She just wanted to have sex with you

Droo 😜: You are better off without her, she's too clingy anyways

Droo 😜: You'll get through this Levi, I know you.

Baby ❤: Thank you man. You're the best