Hey, Levi... (Sequel)

Hi again! This is part 2 of the 'Hey, Levi...' chapter :)

And THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 700 READS ILYSM ♡♡♡

Levi's POV

Drew.

What the fuck.

After I heard Drew's voice, I hurried out of the restaurant, dragging Philip with me. Hopefully, he's not following us with that shitty son of a gun. Daughter, that is.

"Sorry for dragging you, Phil" I apologized, holding his hand. He laced our hands and smiled warmly. "Hey, it's okay. I understand" I smiled back. "Now what?" I asked, checking the time on my phone. The night's still young... I don't wanna go home yet... "How about we go watch Wonder Woman?" he asked, hopefully. "I'm more into Marvel but okay!" He smiled and we walked towards his car and bought our tickets. He payed for both us! That's why we had to argue for about five minutes before deciding who's paying. The people behind us were getting loud so I let him pay. But I bought the snacks! After gathering our things, we went inside.

After about two hours, the movie was finally over and I was bawling my eyes out because of Steve's death! He sacrificed himself just to save a lot of people! Ares though was a HUGE bitch since he's the god of war! Ugh! Well, I'm the god of curses and I say fuck you to that shit face! Ha! "You sure you're okay?" Philip asked as we were exiting the theater. "Yeah, just... Peachy" I said, pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. "As cute as that pouty face of yours, there's nothing to be sad about." he said, wrapping his left arm around me. "STEVE FUCKING DIED!" I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth and looked around slowly like I was a spy. Good thing only a few heard. That could've been a disaster is they all heard me spitting out spoilers. "Woah, okay, okay, calm down" his voice is so beautiful, I'm instantly calm. "Where now? It's already 22:19" I asked while we were walking towards his car again. "How about we go to the park? It's peaceful there since it's already late and not a lot of people are around" He said, opening the door for me. "T-thanks" I blushed and stuttered. "And yeah! We should!" I agreed while he went to his side and started the car.

Since, the park is like half an hour away... -Yes. That's how far the theaters was. We played some Jon Bellion along the way, played with the just right volume so we could understand each other when we're talking.

He's really a good guy, he has a sister named Emily, his favorite pet is a cat! MY favorite pet is a cat! See?! There's something! His favorite band is Fall Out Boy and his dad left because he was gay but his mom was okay with it.

I don't get it why people are so homophobic! What's wrong with a guy loving another guy or a girl loving another girl? Love is LOVE! It's not about gender, it's about feelings! If loving the person with the same gender drags me to hell, then so be it! I'll show you how to run a kingdom.

When we got to the park, we saw a car leaving. Yes! We're officially alone! I opened the door quickly so Philip won't be too much of a gentleman. "I can to it myself" I told him. He sighed and pouted. "Fine" We sat on the grass, well... I sat on the grass, he was laying down, his head on my lap. "Look at the stars, Levi" he said, breaking the comfortable silence. I looked up. "There's a lot to choose from but you're my lucky star and I'm glad you said yes" he said, looking at me, smiling. I smiled back and stroked his hair and continued talking with different topics. From his likes to his favorite sport to his favorite tv shows.

After a while, silence was upon us again and I heard something. Like, someone was on a swing, rocking it gently. Curiosity got thr best and of me and thank God for the person to call Philip's phone at the right time. "I have to take this" he got up and answered whoever it was. Must be his mom.

I walked around a bit. Philip, still on the phone, and I keep hearing the creaks of a swing. I followed the sound. And I found someone, a guy, head hanging low, phone in hand and his arms around the swing's chain. He looks like he just got dumped but I don't know. "Hey, are you okay?" he probably got startled since he literally jumped from the swing and looking around frantically. "Hey... It's okay.. I- Drew?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I exclaimed, shocked. Was he really following us? What the hell! "Were you following us? What's wrong with you?" I said in a loud voice, slowly getting angry. "I wasn't following you, okay? I... just wanted to be alone" he said the last part in a low voice but I heard it clearly. He sat on the swing again. "Hey, Levi... Can we talk" I was about to leave. I stopped and turned back around to face him. "I... I don't know... About what?" I asked curiously. "About us?" Damn, I should've seen this coming. "Then talk" I said, crossing my arms. I wanted answers to why he dumped me! "Why did you leave me? Why weren't you picking up? Why weren't you replying?! WHERE WERE YOU?!" My voice getting louder and louder and tears started falling from my eyes. He got from the swing and over to me. "Hey... Please, don't yell. I'm sorry" he said, hugging me close, trying to calm me down. I missed this feeling so much. I hugged him back. "I left... Because... Claire said that you told her that I was useless to you and you didn't feel bad about cheating on me three times... Tell me, Levi, were those true?" I can tell he's crying because his breathing got uneven and started sniffing while hugging me close. I hugged him closer. "It wasn't true. None of it was true! Claire's a bitch that I'm going to kill and I'd never cheat on you! Never had, never will" I said, my voice getting softer. "I'm so sorry for believing her, Levi. I should've asked you first before leaving you" he said, pulling away, his hands on my hips, my hands on his shoulder. "Hey... It's okay, Drew. We can fix this" I smiled at him, he smiled back. "That means there's still a second chance for Drevi?" He chuckled. "You goof. Of course there is!" I hugged him again. "What about your date?" Oh, forgot about Philip, oops. "I'll be back..." I said, completely pulling away. "I'll come with you" he grabbed my hand.

When we got there I saw Philip making out with someone. "What the hell?!" I yelled. They broke it off. "Who are you supposed to be?" I asked. I'm not jealous, I'm curious. "I'm Philip's boyfriend, Edward. Nice to meet you" he said. Edward... Sounds familiar. "Shut up" Philip half yelled, half whispered to Edward. "I never wanna see you again, you shitty bitch! By the way, Edward, sweetie" I added, feeling the sassy side of me. "Your boyfriend was about to cheat on you with me. Good thing I heard a swing" I grabbed Drew's hand and we left.  I heard Edward yelled "What the fuck's a swing has to do with cheating?!" Idiot. I swear to god.

Hopefully, they're arguing now. I thought Philip was a good guy but... Nevermind. I pulled out my phone and blocked him. "There. Blocked." I said to myself. "What an asshole" Drew said, laughing. I laughed along.

When we got to my house, we talked outside for a bit.

When I finally checked my phone, itbwas already 1:06 in the morning. "Wow... Time flies so fast" He said, chuckling. "You should get some sleep, we'll talk again tomorrow" he said, waving and was about to walk away. "You can sleep over" I said, rubbing my arm, looking at him, hopefully. "Is it okay?" he asked. I nodded and we went to my room, cuddled under the sheets.

Now this is the feeling I never wanna let go. "I love you, Drew"
I whispered. "I love you more, babe" he said, smiling with closed eyes.

A/N
Hi again! So here's part 2! Thank you guys for reading I love you all ♡

See you all next chapter :)

As usual, vote and share your thoughts! Bye!

-LeviCurls ♡