2. The other dimension

Violeta's POV

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping, but again laid down on the soft bed and closed my eyes, only as lazy as it can get for me, lol. Wait what?? This is shocking I am getting up without alarm, ha that's impossible!! Anyway, I am thankful I have some more time to sleep, I tried to fall asleep but that's not happening. I am surprised how I became a morning person all of a sudden? I opened my eyes and looked at clock it was 6:30, what I had never seen that time in my life, okay  hyperbole, but seriously. And the bed is so soft...hmm..

Wait that clock its not mine. Jeez I don't have a such stunning clock. And.....and....this room wow my dream room, deep blue coloured with beautiful white furniture. Believe me when I say I am grinning like a maniac at this point, then I look down at myself. Oh my God!! I....I.....am looking so thin.I have a beach body....hurray....wow. Also the room was so big.....what is happening??

Okkk......maybe I am dreaming.....I pinched myself hard. Ouch.....god its hurting a lot. Hmm......what is happening I stood up and went to the closet, I am sure in someone else's place. But how did I lost my weight. I.....I also look a lil older hmm.....20 maybe......God what was happening..... now I am starting to get confused......a lot. What is this? My panic mode got activated, this is all good but not true and also not dream.

Okay whatever I went to the floor length mirror and decided to gaze my gorgeous body again, but instead I gasped I....I am wearing inappropriate clothes... jeez are they even considered clothing? just my under clothes and a sleeveless crop top and no dark circles? and I am fully waxed, how I never do that? I am not understanding anything, my eyes started to water. What is happening, is good but how? Maybe I should change and meet mom and ask her. Yay, so that is it. Wait, today is my graduation day. I need to wear something really nice with that thought I turned when the door opened and came in a man and closed the door, God my panic mode activated. I tried to ran and hide but alas nothing around. "Who are you?" I asked my full anger mode on. "Get out".

He smirked and started walking towards me, I lost it I shouted and try to ran towards closet. But he caught my wrist, his eyes were assessing my body, that did it first I wake up thinner in a shameful excuse for clothes, in a well can't deny that, my dream room,  and now a man was looking at my body parts that no one has since I grew up; I broke down tears escaped my eyes," Leave me, go away, mom, dad" I shouted while crying. He had a amused grin. "Babe I have seen more than that and u know ur parents have already given up on you. So stop it." He had a stern face now. "What, what you mean? And who are you. Leave me please." "Cut the act, lady. Get ready and come out, quick" he barked and went out.

I felt really depressed now- parents given up on me? What does he mean? I don't need this drama, not on my graduation day at least. I showered and went to the closet to find something good enough. But all I saw was skimpy clothes. So I started searching in shelves below, hoping on finding something. My heart was broken. I wanted my blue dress, I selected for graduation dress.

Anway I settled for the most decent option, a black maxi dress

Anway I settled for the most decent option, a black maxi dress. Left my hair down and went out. I never wore anything that even showed my knees and here I was wearing this I felt very uncomfortable but, what can I do. God! I hate this man's scrutinizing gaze.

I went out and everything seemed so classy, wow

I went out and everything seemed so classy, wow." If u r done admiring ur home can we start" he snapped." Where " I asked. "Somewhere" was his answer. "But I don't even know you" I stated the obvious, maybe not so obvious to him cause he retorted with  "Cut the act lavendar" and walked to a door. I was stunned to say the least, no one means no one calls me by my second name. And only God knows why I followed him

A.N.-
Hello beautiful people. So here is the second chap, hmm....her 1st day over the other dimension obviously very confused and who is this mysterious guy any guess? please vote and comment. Thank you everyone!