4. I trust you.

Alexander's POV

In the last few days, there have been 29 cases reported of people coming here and people from here going to parallel universes. So the government has ordered the research center to stop the new machinery which was initially made to interact with parallel universes two days ago. So how can she be from there? But by what the doctor said, he was sure about it. God! I need to make sure. But if that is the case then we can't reveal because, since I am a billionaire, the hype will be a lot more I need to be careful.

I parked in the parking area of Research center. I got down. Lavendar seemed to be lost. So I went to the other side opened the door for her. By what I observed she seem to be better than Lavendar. She was lost, so I nudged her, she came out of her trance and starred at me. I gave her a hand, she seemed hesitant but took it. I could see she had a smile in her face and was blushing. God this girl is blushing for taking my hand. I am convinced now she is nothing like Lavendar over here. She thanked me in a meek voice and immediately pulled away her hand still blushing. I smiled at her, I liked her. I have seen no one like her. So shy and beautiful. Now I see why she wore something decent unlike Lavendar over here.

I walked to the main lab, to discuss. I was a main financer here so I don't need appoinment. I walked to there but not before making her sit in lobby. "Be here and wait for me. Okay?" I asked her as gently as I could. She raised her head and looked at me. And nodded. I went and met Mr. Mehta, he was the vice-president of the research center. I explained him the situation. He nodded and told me that, she indeed was from parallel universe. God!! What am I going to do. He told that, he was sorry and that he and the president Mr. Petrakis had discussed it last night. When the machine had completely stopped working, they had received a last notification of a girl being transferred. He apologized that he didn't know she was my fiance and promised that it was last and the machine was already being destroyed.

He also further discussed with everyone in his team and informed me that either personal or professional any one of the two knowledge base, could be transferred and the choice would be mine. But that could only be done by tomorrow. I just left from there. I have to know what she thinks and know everything about her. Then only, I can reach to a conclusion. I saw she was sitting there and crying. I don't know why, but my heart felt broken. I went near her and touched her shoulder. She was startled then just moved away. Again I don't know why but I felt hurt. Nevertheless I asked her why was she crying. "I had my graduation today, but see we are late and I missed it. Not only that, where are my parents? And I am roaming with a person I don't even know." She was sobbing again. "Trust me. I will tell you everything but first let us go and get you some food and today is not your graduation. Just relax and trust me and you also need to believe what I am going to say. Okay?" I asked. She nodded. "I don't know why, but I...I...tr...trust...you" she said looking at me. I grinned like a maniac. She trusted me, wow, but why is it mattering so much to me. Am I falling for this shy and demure girl I met only hours ago. God!! I went out opened door for her and sat myself and started driving.

I took her to a restaurant that I usually visit and ordered my usual. She just stared at the menu. Then she ordered a salad. We both ate in silence and then I took her to my mansion and straight to my personal  garden. We both sat in a bench under a shady tree. I need to explain the situation.

So I started "Hmm....have you heard of parallel universes?" She nodded." Ya I have read about it in internet" she told. "Hmm....well u r in one now, you are transported here. So only today is not your graduation day." "What?" She shouted. "Hey, hey calm down. Ya, and now tell me about yourself. Everything, tell me everything. But before that you should know that this should be kept a secret okay? Because I am quite famous around and no one can know this okay? And there are 29 other cases reported as such but they all happen to be old people, you are the only one young and before you start blaming you are the last one, it won't happen again." I wanted to tell nicely but it came out commanding. "Oh okay, I understood, it is difficult to believe but u seem serious so okay and....my...my....parents, friends, brother? Can I never meet them?"

"No, you can not. But you can meet their version over here. Now reveal everything about you to me, dear, I need to know" She nodded. I let a sigh.

A.N:-
So how was it, Alexander's pov, what do you think? Please vote and comment your thoughts. And if you want search for parallel universe stories in internet, that will make your experience reading this book much better. But its completely optional. Thank you!!