42. Arguments and Realization

Violeta's POV.

I burped for the second time and I felt really embarrassed as Theo started laughing like a dying hyena. I couldn't blame him, I ate in a very unladylike manner. But I was not at fault because I was damn hungry. As his laughter died down, so did my embarrassment and a strange silence engulfed us. We were still in Lavender's living room. I wish I could meet her... I didn't know why but I had this urge to meet her, her house was my dream place to live in, she is everything I have ever wanted to be, she must be fabulous.

My thoughts were interrupted by Theo's fake throat clearing. I smiled a little at him. God had literally made him to be a eye candy for woman. I still remember how just a look at his poster in my room would take away all my sorrow. "You're clearly damn attracted to me, young lady." he said and I blushed. "You were the only crush I ever had... But technically it wasn't you." I said clearly not believing the words that just were leaving my mouth. Was I literally confessing? "V." he called again and I looked at him, he started calling me that. "I am also kind of attracted to you but now I am missing Lavender. So you know?" he asked and I vigorously shook my head. "As I said I don't expect anything Theo, really." I said and he nodded. "But I want you to give us a try." he said boldly.

I gulped. He was very good looking and believe me when I say it's impossible to get over your first crush when all your life you have been dreaming of a single meeting with them. Why do situations have to be so tacky? He wants us to give it a go.. But there was no us. "Hmm... Theo there is no us, I am with Xander." his eyes widened. "I am just asking for 2 days to get over Lava, V, then we can do things the proper way. The ways of your universe. I am attracted to you, but I know you are more than just attracted to me. Don't let that bastard control you. Tell me, I don't make you happy." he said leaving me dumb folded. There was a whirlwind of emotions that I felt at the moment. It was not him... But his face that made me happy... But most of all it was the quotes and positivity, the movies of Theo, that made me his diehard fan. This man is a lawyer.. My phone rang.

It was none other than the great Xander, I picked up and Theo was staring me down. I gulped. Why did you even do this with me God? I thought that this would make me happy... Though I miss my family, still, I have my dream house over here and the man I wished to see once from far away was sitting before me and I wanted to find love and my so called love was calling me, but all this made me feel only more in mess. "Baby... What are you doing?" he asked and if he was trying to hide his desperation, he failed. "I am talking." I said and he cursed. "I am coming to get you." he said and I shook my head furiously then realizing he can't see me, I spoke to him, "No Xander, please give me just today... " I said and I myself felt pathetic about me, I was literally begging him. But Theo snatched the phone from me and barked in it

"You son of a bitch, you better not manipulate her. She likes me. You got that?" he said and I gasped. I am gone. I am so very gone. But why am I giving in to Xander's possessive nature? If he really loves me, he will trust me... That's how love works..

"Huh, try me. I am going to kiss her right now and do things to her.. What will you do?" he asked and my eyes widened... People at least men of this universe are not good at all.. He is talking so bad about me, like my wish doesn't matter.

"Do whatever you're capable of doing, your money won't work here." Theo said clenching his jaw. Hearing a one sided conversation has to be the worst thing ever. I tried to snatch the phone from him, when he spoke into the phone again, "Sorry.. I don't have time to hear to your nonsense a young and beautiful woman over here is begging for my attention." his lie made me step back and I tried to escape. Is he going to force me? He came near me as I tried to get away.

"Relax.. I won't ever do that.. " he said as if reading my thoughts his hands up in the air. I sighed.

"Please give us a try... Please... I know, our attraction is merely physical but we have to at least give this a try. You accepted Lavender's everything... I was the love of her life, why can't you accept me." he asked and that felt like the moment of truth was crumbling down upon me.

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Review.

Thank you!