8. You're mine now.

Alexander's POV

I didn't trust myself with her, especially when she was behaving like a typical wife. I was scared I would end up doing something she wasn't ready for. There was no second thoughts about she being a virgin. I want to make it very special for both of us and a moment longer with her in my bedroom, will be anything but that. So I quickly came out of the room and in the lobby, I sat and relaxed. I thought about what special I could do. A evil smirk was forming on my face, it will be great. But I could bet, all my wealth that that demure goddess won't let me before the marriage. And she seemed eager for it. So I will talk about that first to her tonight.

Yes it has to be that. I will talk about our marriage. And I already know most of her personal information, so I will directly talk to her about typical things like favourite color and stuff. And last but not the least, I will also ask her is she ready for this wedding, so soon? I will have to explain her everything about the situation and make her agree to it.

Phew. I sighed mentally. The girl is going to have a long night. Oops not like that. I warned myself. I am not to loose control since its not even over there. I need to explain her exactly, how lavendar is. And also about tomorrow's proposition. I don't think she would need any knowledge base transferred. She is going to be my wife, so she doesn't need the job and well I am not letting her have lavendar's personal knowledge base transferred. Not that I don't want her to have a connection with her family or friend. But because I want to keep her away from Jackson, lavendar's boyfriend. I never felt jealousy for any man over a lady, never.

Not even Jackson when he had lavendar, but here things were a little different. I genuinely love Violeta. I don't  know what, when, how. I know its early, but I am sure I love her, she's mine. I could practically feel possessiveness burn inside me. She will be my wife. We will have kids and a happily ever after. F***, from when did I start wanting a happily forever? Hell, I sound like a teenaged girl. But I don't care. I want it, so I will have it, as usual. This made me wonder, did my love believe in happily ever after?? But hey wait, even in my thoughts this girl is getting endearments.

She better be ready to marry me. Because now for me there is no going back. I will have her for me for the rest of our lives. When this thoughts were going on in my mind, I saw her approaching me. She looked so lovely, in the s**y dress, I choose for her. I knew she would do something like this! She was wearing one of my black blazers which was obviously over sized for her. She was barely 5'3 and petite while I was almost six and muscular.

But as I was going to approach her, I saw Alice walking towards me. She was as usual in her s**y maid dress. Unlike my dear fiance who was approaching me, this lady over here had more than half of breasts to free show. "I am free tonight" she told se**ly as she approached me. It was true that I had banged her more than a few times and that she was too good and s**y but she had already lost my interest. "It won't be needed anymore, look there my fiance is approaching and behave if u want your job" I snapped. She complied, obviously she wants to keep her job.

Then my eyes again fell on my angel. I smirked as I thought she is a very good girl. I am going to have a nice little wife. Then my brain wavered to something, how would it feel to touch those parts of her body no one has not even see. I snapped out of my thoughts and told the beauty, "You look lovely, my love. But why are you wearing my blazer" I asked teasing her and as I walked towards her. She stopped walking and said that she was cold without a blink of an eye. My alarm started ringing. She can lie to my face so clearly, I can't even find, if I didn't know the truth.

She was as good as I was at lying, so much so that I almost believed her. Perfect was the word. It shocked me. She sure was shy when I am behaving romantically with her. But she was far from innocent I thought as I remembered the way she was making deal with me this morning about letting her know everything about here. And now lying. She is intelligent and businesslike just like me but minus my se**al side. And one more thing different was she was way too attached to her family and I was not. (Or so he taught)

Nevertheless I had already fallen hard. I stood before her. I could sense her nervousness. "Is that all reason, baby?" I asked. She drew her eyebrows together. I got a cue, she is not going to answer. So I took her hand and headed towards my private elevator. I pressed keys to open it. "Oh, so my guess was right you do have a elevator" she said looking surprised. I smiled, she's smart. Something inside me led me to believe that she was just like me, but a younger version, like I was when I was her age. It only proved right later that night.

As soon as I brought her to my private garden, that was decorated for our date, I could see  she was pleasantly surprised. I was myself satisfied with Mr. Chan, to whom i had assigned this work. It was indeed beautiful. She was astonished I could say. But sadly it didn't last as it turned in to tears. I panicked immediately. I hated to see her sad. I didn't know if it was happy tears or she was sad. It was her first date, it must be happy tears, I thought.

So I put my arm over her shoulders and shh'ed her. "Hey calm down, its okay" I said as I brought her towards our table and made her sit. "No! Its not. You are way too rich and I am not. I am poor. You are so good looking and I am not. I could bet u like bold girls like Alice, I am nowhere near. I dress as conservatively as dressing can get for a 18 years old. I am nothing like you Mr. Alexander. This won't work. You will never love me. Maybe now I look like lavender so you are mistaking. I am sure she is better than me, for a person like you to fall for her. I am not good enough. Hell! I will never be. So leave me now, it would hurt lesser." She almost yelled.

I froze. I didnt know what to do or say. I didn't know she had so much of frustration held up inside her. She started walking away, when I held her wrist and turned her to me. She was now near me. I liked it. I need to confess I decided. "I love you and only you. You are the first person I am falling in love with. And you will be the last and only. You're mine now" I said firmly.

She looked very confused. But then I could see a genuine smile crawl up in her beautiful lips that I wanted to badly kiss. "You love me?" She asked. I nodded. I didn't expect her to say it back but what I heard next left me perplexed. "I don't know about love. But I have decided you are my purpose and You're also mine now."

A.N:-

Hello cuties, how did it all go? What do you guys think? Please vote and comment. Thank you!!