15. Discoveries- Part 1

This chapter is dedicated to vaishnaviasp for her prolonged support and wonderful encouragement. Thank you girl, keep going.😘

Violeta's

As soon as we reached the research center, Xander came running to my side to open the door. A shy smile settled on my lips as I took the hand Mr. Gentleman had extended. But there was something in the touch, it wasn't electrifying as usual, instead it was comforting. Guess, we are really becoming friends. We both walked in directly. I asked him, "Don't we need permission to enter?" He just grinned and whispered, "Perks of being rich" I just shook my head. He is sooo proudy!!

As soon as we entered the office, we were greeted by a middle aged man. "Hello Mr. Mehta, can we meet with Mr. Petrakis yet" he asked. "Yes Mr. Walker, we even have arranged a team of 4 for the conference to sort this out. It also includes the deputy chief, your friend." He said. They both bid each other good bye after this. Xander also thanked him for sorting all of this so fast. We then walked further into a elegant cabin, it was beautiful.

 We then walked further into a elegant cabin, it was beautiful

There sitting was a old man. His smile was really warm. I suddenly felt better, first Mr. Mehta then Mr. Petrakis, all are trying to help me. 'Everything gonna be better' I told myself. We both settled on the chairs he offered. "So, are you nervous?" He asked looking in my direction. I just nodded my head. Something was happening in my stomach. He again asked, "What's your name child?" I could feel that he was so genuinely trying to help me. I smiled at him "Violeta" I said. He passed a smile too and continued looking at Xander's direction.

"Mr. Walker, due to the time constraints as we had only a day and also now that the Machine-Z is unavailable, we have not succeed in finding many things about her universe, except for the fact that, its not very far and that they are not as upgraded as us. However we have a theory as to why, only she was selected. We can speak about that and attend the conference, but first we need a interrogation and analysis session. So can u please cooperate? " he asked looking in my direction. I just nodded and then he made a call.

We had to wait a few minutes before the psychologist for the research center, who also happens to be in the team for conference and is going to be my interrogator arrives. So Xander and Mr. Petrakis took my leave to go to the conference room, where the analysis will also happen about my universe simultaneously as I will be interrogated. Confusing much😕. I didn't understand a thing even after that, maybe due to the excessive stress. Mr. Petrakis but went on and on before he was finally gone.

I waited for a few minutes. Nervousness was eating me. How will the interrogation go? But most of all how will Lavendar behave with my folks. That was the thing, I was most worried about. When I was waiting I suddenly noticed Victor arriving. I was shocked by his huge transformation. Victor was my assignment partner for a very long time. He was always good-looking. But now he had turned incredibly handsome. He wanted to join army and he was very average just like me. He had pestered me for the longest time to date him. But due to my hectic schedule and so much tension of money and stuff, I never did. But I always thought, when I grow up, I would end up with him or someone like him. God!! By now Victor was standing right before me.