32. Lesbian??

A.N:-
Hey guys!! I didn't make it to the short list of wattys, but its okay, when I have you all then my heart wishes for nothing more. Lol, I am being dramatic..anyways guys please vote and comment and share this story if you can please. Thank you!!

This chapter is dedicated to Drlonghaired.

Alexander's POV.

I knew I was being unfair to her, because for her she was hugging her favourite star, which is okay. That bastard was the one who took advantage of her. I am not letting her away from me now. Oh God!! What happened to me, maybe I should visit a psychologist, I am being so possessive. But I think its okay because in her world possessiveness is not a disease. Plus she said she loves me, so she won't hurt me and will stay away from other people. I looked at her and smiled. I was glad that things between us was so simple, she loved me and I loved her.

Soon after we reached the destination, she stood there shocked. "Baby, what is it? Come on in." I pulled her. She looked so shocked. "This...this is like a dream." She said. I smirked. "You don't have this in your world?" I asked, she nodded. "This is not very common in our town also. But there is a city nearby which is full of antiques like this, its called the lesbian town." I said. She looked flabbergasted. What? Oh dear Lord! Don't tell me, she doesn't know what lesbian means. But she didn't probe it further, I also let it be. We entered and were waiting in a comfortable lobby.

"Will you take me there?" She asked all of a sudden. Though I was glad the silence between us was no more but I didn't wanted to take her there, so I played along, "Where?" I asked. "Hmm...the lesbian City." She said. "Its not called, the lesbian City, it's Lesbian town." I said and she nodded. "Why you wanna go there?" I asked. There was no point. I feared if she was a lesbian. But the thing is does such things exist in her world, I mean they are backward.

"Baby, its just that I am in awe with this architect, I wanna roam over that beautiful place which is like a cartoon to me." She said. My heart skipped a beat whenever she said Baby I immediately agreed. "Okay, I will take you there." I said, I didn't want to make her upset plus Ava had already come. Ava was my ex. She was hot as fuck. But girly to the extent that it got on my nerves. She made multiple surgeries to be the ultimate pink girl. She had pink hair, pink lashes, pin eyes, just all pink. She wore pink on daily basis. I used to be with her because she was great at bed.

And she was a few one of those who broke up with me than vice versa. She was very hot though, still is. She discovered that she was a lesbian and fell in love with a girl called Purple. Like who names their daughter a colour?? Anyway her story is more horrendous. She was a all purple girl. They both together started this wedding planner thing, it was all under one roof.

"Hello to you two. I am Ava, your wedding planner." She said in a high pitched voice. She came over and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. I wanted to make Violeta jealous. "I am so happy you found someone." She said and released me, still the flirt. I rolled my eyes. But when I turned to see Violeta, hoping she was jealous, that was the worst. I felt jealous. She was staring at Ava and looked so in awe. And vice versa. Ava slowly came forward and touched Violeta's face like she was some doll. I was so angry. "You found an angel for yourself Alex." She said.

And that stupid woman who I love blushed. What the hell is this going on?? I pulled her towards me possessively but still her eyes didn't leave Ava's. "You are so pretty. Like a dream." Violeta said. Enough now. But before I could react, Ava held Violeta's hand and kissed it. Shit, the flirt she is. But this action of hers shocked Violeta, she pulled her hand. And before anyone could say anything I already decided to guilt Ava for the foolish act, she is gonna have it now. "Ava, where is Purple?? I can't see her anywhere." I said. I immediately could see regret in her eyes. I knew it. "Hmm...she is a a bit sick today. I...I..think we better start planning for the wedding. I will be back in a few. Till then you both can relax. I have an important work and I will also bring your form and brouchers while coming." She said and hurried. I smirked, like hell! I knew what that important work is calling her girlfriend because of guilt.

I don't understand why people cheat? Oh right!! I have no right to ask that, I myself had done it a lot of times. The thing is that, some people like exclusive, and some are okay with people having sex out of relationship, it must be mutual. And in Earth, since many people are conservative over here, it is mostly exclusive. I came out from my train of thoughts when I could see Violeta leaning on to me.

I went towards the couch and sat us both down. She kept her head, in my chest and hugged me tightly. "Baby, she is so pretty but a bit awkward...right?" She asked and burst out laughing. I laughed a little. "She is a lesbian." I said. "And also my ex. She discovered she is a lesbian when she was with me and left me." I said feeling a little guilty. She may feel bad. "I guess I need to follow the suite because she is so damn pretty. Its a shame that she already has someone in her life." She said with a look of longing.

That's it the last string of my patience is pulled. I held both her wrists and kissed her furiously. I wanted her to know, with whom she belongs. My kiss was so aggressive that she was now lying on the couch and I was above her, she tried struggling but I didn't leave her. Enough is enough, I can't take all this.