31. Confession.

A.N.1:-
First things first, Thank you guys. Thanks to you all because now Parallel What? Has more than 3k reads and 300 votes!! It means a lot. If you are reading this then you, yes I thank specially you!! Its because of you all!!

This chapter is dedicated to Jocelyn1208 and vaishnaviasp. Thank you guys!!

Violeta's POV.

"Lava baby." I heard a deep voice and immediately recognized it. I have heard it in all his movies and all the interviews. The voice of my one great crush. Theo. I couldn't believe. But I turned and I saw it was him, standing there on all his glory. I couldn't breath for a moment. In fact I felt like the world around me stopped. I remembered the first time I saw Theo, onscreen obviously. He was as so handsome. "Theo" I shouted. I ran to him. He was wearing an expensive coat-suit. It looked so nice on him.

My eyes started watering. I wanted to hug him, but I felt a hesitation. But it all flew away when he hugged me. I hugged him back. Oh God!! I want to take a pic with him. But he is alone? Where are his fans? Where is the media? They never leave him alone. He was also hugging me tight. Like he knew me. He surely wasn't the proudly star. But then he said something that had me shocked, "I love you." He said and buried his face in my neck and kissing me there. Oh God!! What is all this? He doesn't even know me. I came back to reality only when I was yanked out of his arms by Xander.

I....I....am in parallel universe. Oh my God!! Means this is not my Theo. I am so embarrassed. But then why he hugged me and all that he said? Maybe he knew Lavendar. But....I was pulled out of my thought, when the man had punched Xander in the jaw. Oh my God!! What should I do now?? But before I could react, Xander pushed him harder and he fell on the ground. I immediately ran towards him but before I could go near, I was pulled backward and I hit and strong thing. It was Xander's chest and he was holding my wrist in a death grip. When I looked up at his face, I could see that he was very very angry.

I felt like he would kill me any moment now. I looked at his jaw and it had no effect of the blow. Man!! He was strong. I could see, his eyes was blazing. Before I could talk with either of the two, Lavendar's best friend Jenny or Theo's look alike he said, "We are getting married in another 2 days time. I don't want you both bothering her or the wedding. You can talk later to her, now we are planning our wedding." He said looking at poor Jenny, she looked so shocked. And Theo's look alike, was mad. But before anything further could happen he dragged me from there into the car. The driver started driving and the silence was very uncomfortable.

"Xander, what is it? Are you angry with me?" I asked like a idiot. Obviously, he was angry. Who would like their fiance hugging a random man in the way I did. Actually I hugged the Theo's look alike decently only. It was him who made it look like we were together because he started kissing me. And in my fan girl moment, I didn't raise an objection. Xander looked at me like he will kill me. "Why you hugged him?" He asked coming straight to the point.

"Hmm....you know, yesterday night, we were talking about Theo, my favourite actor and only crush?" I asked dreamily. He nodded, "Yes, what about that bastard now?" Oh God!! Why is he swearing and getting angry. "Hmm...so the thing is that, the man whom we met now, looks like Theo. And you know how crazy I am about him. I forgot everything, including the fact that now I am in a parallel universe when I saw him. That was why i reacted like that. I am sorry." I said and I didn't know why I really felt guilty. I knew Xander only from the last 3 days, but I have come to care for his feelings. I couldn't wait anymore, "I love you and only you Xander. I don't know when, how and why it happened. It just did. Its completely illogical at least for a practical girl like me to fall in love within 3 days but I really love you and I feel, I should tell this to you, since you also love me."

I said and when I turned to look at his expression it was blank. But the next thing I knew was he was almost over me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I trusted him within a few moments after I saw him. That was so unlike me, so loving him is also not such a shocking thing. I responded slowly to his kiss. He broke it and I could see a victorious smile in his face, like he had won the world.

After that we didn't exchange any words, I absolutely didn't feel the need to. It was simple between us and I thank god for that. I loved him and he loved me, that's all. But one thing was troubling me was who was Theo's look alike? And why did he behave in such a way with me? I wanted to ask to Xander but I was contemplating if it would be the right thing to do. After all he is okay now but was extremely mad a few moments ago. I finally gathered up the last bits of my courage that was left after my confession and was about to ask, when we reached our destination. I couldn't believe what I saw. It looked like it was straight out of some cartoon. A big strawberry flavoured cake like building was standing tall and proud. My words were struck in my mouth.

A.N.2:-
Hello everyone....this is the second time I am here. First was for Thank you, while this is for Sorry...I am really Sorry for delayed updates. Being a secret author means when you write chapters or do anything in Wattpad, you are absolutely wasting your valuable time in eyes of others. You know, so its a bit difficult but I am doing all I can to not make you guys wait. But still if you have to wait for too long, I am Sorry.

Please vote and comment.