20. Monster in Air

This chapter is dedicated to sajjalkhan5.

Violeta's POV

It looked like he had no intention to move. Ahh....a sharp pain shot through my neck. He looked at me grinning. I was so mad, this was the second time he was biting me. That reminds me about enquiring him about what was Date night bite? And that reminds me of Neme.......now I was starting to get a evil feel that it must be cancer. When I was lost in my thoughts I suddenly noticed that Xander was nearing me. "Can I kiss you, please?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. What I had told him earlier about kissing in front of priest and all was because of my dream. Yes, I had a dream in which I suddenly get married to a man and he kisses me, even his face was not clear. But that was lame. Xander was my future. I should allow him. "Pleaseee" he said and started squeezing my waist. But he didn't wait for my reply. But he had bitten my lip so hard that when he removed his lips, mine were bleading. He smiled. "Sorry love, I lost control." As soon as those words left his mouth, he licked the blood from my lips. Eww......

I quickly ran into closet and changed. We still had a hour before we had to start getting ready for the party. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how my ordinary life had changed into such a happening one. When I came out, I saw that Xander was on a call on his phone. So, I went to check my phone when he hugged me from the back. "Come to me, where were you going?" He asked. I tried to smile, but the close contact didn't let me. "Hmm...to..check my phone." I said.

He didn't seem to listen, he dragged me to couch and we settled there, thankfully putting adequate space between us. "Xander, what is Neme?" He looked at me for a moment and then said, "It is a disease, you don't have in your world?" I shook my head. Tears collected in my eyes as he went on speaking. "It is a very dangerous disease 'Nerves Melting' is its full form. Due to the developed technology and effect of it on environment, such disease is there. Its almost incurable. I am surprised you people don't have it. You are underdeveloped than us." I glared at him.

"We may be underdeveloped but we don't have such advanced and harmful technology like you, which causes people to die, though we have one similar thing as Cancer." He nodded, "We had Cancer disease centuries ago. You guys have a long may to come." Now he was getting on my nerves, when I was going to scream, he started laughing, "Sorry, sorry." He said. I smiled but Neme & Dad, this thought troubled me. Before I could say anything Xander did something and a screen like thing came. He informed me that, it was TV.

Then he put a channel. In that channel was a man with two heads and blue beard. I was fine until, he informed me that, he was a real man and he had operated his dead brother's head in his body. I felt so odd and scared. He was a monster. There are real monsters in this world. And this TV it was always on 3D mode, giving a scary touch.

I slowly neared Xander and hugged him tightly. This was all scary. He hugged me back and we sat their in silence watching the utterly stupid Peter TV series. I remembered about a woman back in our world who had operated a third breast for a TV series. When I told about that, to Xander he wasn't even a bit shocked. This world has a lot of things......I need to do.....but for now, being there with Xander felt the best.

Alexander's POV

I suddenly got mad seeing Jackson in road and her snapping pulled out my last string of patience. I kissed her so ferociously that her lips started bleeding. I scolded myself for such a heinous activity. Then when we both settled in couch sadly very far, she was in awe with the TV. It wasn't something their world had. She gasped when she saw 'Peter', he was a famous man, he had his dead brother's head operated to his own body and had light blue hair and beard. This was a very different thing for us only. I was sure she was beyond shocked.

But that only made me happy. She came close to me and hugged me tightly. She called him 'Monster in Air'. I really loved her and I am not letting her go never ever.

A.N:-
Hello wonderful readers. I am literary sneaking and doing this work, but....anyway. Tell me how you like the chapter? Please vote and comment. Its ultimately you people that keep me going. Thank you!!