41. Blabbering

To all my beautiful readers....Your support means a lot... Sorry..

Violeta's POV.

I pushed him away gathering all my strength. He had a terror look in his eyes. But I was also equally angry and tears started spilling from my eyes. Damn! I tried to wipe away my tears without him noticing but he had beat me to it. He looked shocked, "Lava are you crying?" he asked and I didn't know why I had become so sarcastic and bold all of a sudden, not that I dislike it, "No Mr. Genius, I am laughing." I said. He smiled for a moment before his face being back to static, "What was the little talk you had here with him? I know Lava that being possessive is harmful and I also know that I was the one who sort of broke our exclusivity deal but I am sorry, I really am... And that doesn't any way on this freaking solar system gives you rights to tell the magical words to him..." he kept on speaking but I gathered my wits and courage quickly and took a decision. He needs to know, now.

"Theo, I mean Jackson..." I started firmly but he cut me, "What is with this freaking Jackson?" he said coming near me in a dangerous tone and I felt like I have not done a assignment and my teacher is scolding me.

"Please... Gi... Give me a moment.. And listen.. Please... " I would myself have felt pity on my tone if his breath on my face was not that intimidating and him so sinfully handsome.

"Okay." he said observing me like I was from a 1000 years ago, which I technically am. "You're being so different... Why?" he looked pained and made no efforts to move away. I felt bad but I cleared my throat and smiled awkwardly, "Umm.. A little space... " I said with my introverted nature and love for personal space at an all time peak. He stepped back.

"So, are you aware about people getting accidentally swapped between universes due to the machinery newly invented?"

"Pttf.. What..?" he started getting irritated and I could swear that I was at least thrice as irritated as him. "Just yes or no, damn it." I snapped and he nodded.

"Hmm... So.. I am one of those... I know I am creeping you out... But I am Violeta and I belong to a different universe. I got transferred here. Look, I really don't know what relationship problems you had with Lavender. But.. I.. I... Don't.. Know... What to say... I accept her file as my own... Though they are nothing like my family... But.. I can't accept.. You... I.. Mean.. I don't know... If.. I can... I... You.. You were... I mean your face was of a actor who was my crush... So in that infatuation I could never tell you.. I.. " I didn't know why and when but my so called confident speech turned into blabbering.

"Shh... Calm down.." he said coming near me and pulled me in a hug, I stood there froze, what's the problem with people trying to hug me. He suddenly pulled back, "I get it... I f****** get it." he said and was pacing the room in anger. I stood there recollecting what happened, I just told him. "Theo.." I called him and he faced me and he looked utterly confused but when a certain signal comes from my body, I never remain confused anymore. I come to know, what exactly I need to do. And that signal is hunger, I was hungry and I am going to eat. "Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded looking surprised. "Hmm... So can we eat something first and then we can talk... I mean... You know.. If at all something... Is there to talk.. Yeah.. That.. " he laughed suddenly and my face turned beat, Oh God!! I am blabbering again. I don't do it with anyone not even with, Xander. Is it because of how casually handsome he is looking, or the guilt I wonder though.

Please Review.. :)