38. Bitch.

Violeta's POV.

Aaahhh. "Wake up,  Princess." I heard Xander's voice. Why did he have to bite me everytime. I slowly opened my eyes and he was hovering above me. "Xander, Xander,  leave me. Why are you always biting me,  after great difficulty,  yesterday night the previous marks were gone and now you are doing this." I was very upset this time. He does it in such a way that it's difficult to hide also. He touched my neck,  I flinched at the pain. "This is a mark,  that shows,  you are mine. So that Jackson or any other man,  doesn't dare to near you."

I was taken aback by his words. "I am not Miss. Universe,  Mr. Walker. And about Theo.... I mean Jackson, I can tell he will be least interested,  after my confession,  so let go of me." I said. Yesterday,  everything was almost sorted. I just need to work for today for the remaining,  then tomorrow I will take rest and day after tomorrow  the wedding. I really have no idea,  why is it so important for Xander,  to have the wedding so soon. "Okay,  I will let you go.... Hmm... Provided you give me a kiss." He said leaning.

I turned my face at just the right moment and his kiss landed on my cheek. "I haven't brushed, Xander." I said feeling the heat raise in my cheek. "Pttf... You are so fussy, here have this gum." he said. I had it and then we kissed,  after the kiss ended he said,  "Darling,  just be careful handling those people. Today I am going to take my friends out for a trip. I will be late back home." I nodded,  "What about my bridesmaids Xander?" I asked him. "We have already hired some people for it,  relax." I sighed and went to get ready. This sure is gonna be a long day.

I freshened up and after bidding Xander bye,  I started. On the way to hospital, I couldn't stop thinking and comprehending again and again,  what exactly should I say and how. But before I could reach to a conclusion Xander's automatic car already declared our arrival, I got down. God!!  Save me this one time please.. As I was walking to towards Theo... I mean Jackson's room, someone pushed me from behind. I was shocked,  but I balanced myself. And I heard a shrill laughter.

"Lavs, bitch.... You really have learned to balance?" she asked. I am flaming,  but I have no idea how Lavender would have reacted. So I forced a smile, "Jenny,  dear... I really need to have an important  talk with Jackson,  so I need to go. I will talk to you later." I said as politely as I can. But she grabbed my hand, "Bitch... Are you sick?" she asked. I hated what she called me but I smiled at her,  I thought I was looking beautiful today,  why the hell is she asking me if I am sick. "No,  Jenny. Why would you feel that?" She pulled me to sit on a nearby bench.

"Because, first you are not calling me bitch, second you have no make up on. And you are calling me dear,  what is worse is that you don't even have been struggling to get out of this forced marriage with that a**ho** Alexander." that got me. "Jenny,  not a word against him. I am not what you are thinking I am. I am here to speak to you only but first I need to have a talk with Jackson. Let me go." she stared at me like I am a stupid. "He is being told to take rest till next hour,  he will wake up only then for taking food." she said.

"Fine. Then I will talk with you first. Jenny please don't think this is a joke. Earlier I wasn't going to tell you any of this,  but I realised that you are very close to Lavender,  so it is impossible for me to hide this from you." I didn't understand how to say.  "Lavs,  what are you talking?  I am not getting anything." she said. I sighed. "I know it's difficult for you to digest,  but hear out. I....I.... Am not Lavender. My name is Violeta. And I am not kidding,  so don't even think that this is a prank. I am, Violeta,  Lavender's version,  in a parallel universe."

I looked at her. She looked confused and vulnerable. I hugged her from side but she just got away and started crying, "Go on. " she almost yelled. Thankfully,  no one was around. "So I was transported  here because of that idiotic machine of your government,  just a moment before it was destroyed. I know I can never take Lavender's place in you life,  but I promise to always be for you. The way,  Lavender would have been." I ended. She doesn't need to know,  anything else,  what happened between Xander and me was our thing.

"I also need you to keep this a secret,  please." I said to a very disappointed looking Jenny. She started crying. I started rubbing her back. I didn't have any consoling words because this was as good as Lavender being dead. I am sure even Lily and Stella would react the same way, she's reacting now if they come to know. I can only hope that Lavender will be there for them,  like I am there for Jenny.

But she got up all of a sudden,  "So you are here to tell all this to Theo?" she asked rubbing her tears with the back of her hand. I silently nodded. She looked so sad. "He will die." she said in a heartbreaking tone. "What are you?  A whore?  You just came here a few days ago and you already are getting married to that bastard Xander, if you are being so honest,  that I guess you are because I heard you patched up with everybody including that daughter of a bitch Margarita,  then why?  Why are you doing this with Jackson,  just be with him." she said. I didn't know what to say,  she swears a lot though. I slowly stood up looking at her.

Hii,  please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your support.

Please do share this story so it reaches out to more people.

Stay happy and blessed.

And sorry for the tons of swearing.