33. Preparations..

Violeta's POV.

I was struggling to breath. What the hell is this? He released me only when we heard the near by commotion. Something had happened and people were gathered. I was in taking a large amount of oxygen. "I was just joking Xander." I said seriously. I can understand he is possessive but assuming I would be a lesbian was too much. "I love you." He said and I smiled. With him I guess being angry is not possible. "I love you too Mr. Possessive Boyfriend." I said but he frowned, "Husband Darling." He said. "Not yet." I said. He is cute and all but this much domination and possessiveness is not done. He was about to say something when Ava came back.

"Hello." She chirped. "Sorry for being late, actually someone was rushing over there and fell and are admitted in a hospital, I was just looking over." She said. "Oh God!! That is sad. Good that now they have rushed to the hospital." I said and she nodded. "Okay, so let's start." She said very excited. "Hmm....so first things first, have you zeroed down on a date?" She asked. "Yeah, it's 5th." He said. "Okay." She said and typed in her fancy tablet that for information was floating on air. I was continuously expecting a reaction from her, like the wedding is in 2 days, how is it possible?? But nothing came.

Maybe this was common here. "So, have you already announced?" She asked in a professional tone. "Yeah, but it was not personal, we need to send invitations yet." He said and she rolled her eyes, "That will be at the end. Okay then I am going to go and let you two alone for a 25 minute workshop. You can talk and decide come to a conclusion that exactly what type of wedding you want. But.." She said taking out a big lamp like thing and put it on, "Yeah...there it goes, you can see they theme over here and then discuss. I will be here within 30 minutes sharp. Please try and come to an conclusion. And you can call me, if you complete early bit that unlikely to happen." She said with a sly smile and left.

"Hmm...shall we start my love?" He asked, I nodded and he put on a switch and a huge screen emitted from it and started playing. I and Xander watched, the first one was Space wedding, it looked wonderful and everyone was floating, it was so cute. Xander smiled, guess he also liked it. The second was underwater wedding and it was also very fancy. Then came the cruise wedding, the aircraft wedding, the usual church wedding, the dessert wedding, the mountain wedding, the library wedding and the garden wedding.

Everything was fabulous, till The Modern Weddings collection started. It had horrible places like a naked beach, a haunted place, a place where there will be no guests but you will be caged and surrounded by any one animal, bird or insects of your choice. The picture shown was of caterpillars. I put that switch off, I couldn't take anymore, though the same would have looked like a dream if they would have been butterflies but mad couple. Xander was looking at me shocked. I liked almost everything from earlier collection, so I decided to ask him, "What do you like Xander?" Hr stared at me for a few minutes and said, "You. I like you, you decide." He said and I smiled.

"I think from the earlier collection, I like everything but I like the garden the most" I said dryly. "Hmm...I knew." He grinned, "But I have a better idea, let's just get married in between the trees in my forest, that is my ultimate paradise and I am sure you love it too." Wow!! I got up and hugged him straight. That would be perfect. "I will love that." I said and he hugged me and placed me in his lap. He kissed me and I responded, finally after all the thinking and analysis, what conclusion we reach, to marry in our home only, but that was the best.

He called Ava and she came, she was very surprised that we decided so soon. "Hmm....actually Ava we want to have a forest wedding, he owns a private forest, its in our back yard." Before I could continue she chirped in, "Yeah, I know." But then her face fell. "Are you cure, we won't get into trouble for doing a forest wedding, I mean....there could be a issue of decoration." She said worried. "Keep the decorations minimal, after all Mother Nature is a decoration herself." I said and smiled but she gave me a weird look.

God!! Why was she fussing, when we were okay. But she continued, "Hmm...do you wanna experiment? Recently a couple got married in a chocolate house, the whole house was made of chocolate, I can arrange something like that for you, hmm...maybe in a cake, ya.." Before she could continue I intertwined, "But that all would be a lot of wastage plus I and Xander love this..." I tried reasoning but she was furiously shaking her head.

"Enough Ava....get over this....the venue is sealed...the forest it is..." Xander said in his authoritative voice and I liked it really for once. She reluctantly gave up. "Okay, whatever." She said and dived into the next topic, "Tell me the timing? You want to discuss?" She asked and before I could comprehend, Xander said "7:30 in the morning, I think there will be a little snow on that day as per the weather prediction so the place would be good only before 1 in the afternoon and everything will fall in place, once the snow will become more, people would be leaving...yeah...we don't need a evening reception, whatever it is, it will be done by afternoon. Perfect." He decided himself.

I was so mad. Morning was a beautiful time and I don't mind giving up my sleep for the wedding due to the climate but what I can't handle is the way, he is dictating it. Can't he ask? But who am I kidding, he is Alexander, the great. Ava nodded her head and was furiously typing. How am I supposed to plan the entire wedding when Ava was so annoying and Xander so authoritative. I sighed, long way to go, Violeta.

A.N:-
Thank you for reading!! Please vote and let me know what you are thinking through comments. Which wedding style did you all like?? Tell me that also. And if possible please share this story. So it becomes more popular. Thank you!!