11. Possessivness and Passion

Violeta's POV

No, I can't do that. Now this is my world and I have to take Lavendar's place and behave responsibly. I remembered Xander's words Now this is your world just be sincere to it. But how can I be sincere to it, if I am not sincere to myself. I cannot force myself in to something. Rushing now in to things will create problems later. "I am still not ready for the wedding Xander" I told him. He looked at me for a second. I could sense, anger in his gaze but I can't wrong myself, forcing myself in to a thing as auspicious as marriage will only result in unhappiness of both of us.

So I put on a brave face and also stared at him. But his burning gaze shattered it. "What I mean is, its too early for me, you yourself are so young. If you are rushing in to it because you don't trust me enough, then I assure to you that I will be yours only." That seemed to cool him down a bit and he sighed. "No love, I know that I am lucky that you selected me to be your purpose over here and not only that now you are promising me your loyalty. I never had an ounce of doubt on you.....you are right I am young, now only going to turn 24, but you are not understanding I and Lavendar were forced into this. If in my hands, I would have given you a lot of time, trust me." God!! That is why, he doesn't love Lavendar and all that he confessed about loving me was true. Okay, so I am not taking her place at least. But who?

"Who can force you?" He smirked. "My dad" I gasped. "Your own father is forcing you to marry someone you don't love why?"I was beyond shocked. "We will go to the lounge and talk, come I will answer all your questions there and provide you  with all the information I have but just remember that all are not first hand, I have found this info through a private investigator" he was by my side by the time he finished it. His hands wrapped around my shoulder pulling me up.

I complied but the shock didn't seem to settle down. He used a private investigator. This guy is too much. Its wrong, he shouldn't have done that. But he didn't seemed to be like a person who will listen. Anyway I will find out everything about Lavendar, from him today. We were walking towards his private elevator. We got in and reached to the third floor and to the super huge balcony I had seen earlier, he called it lounge. A thought crossed my mind "Hmm....Xander" he looked at me as he sat us down on the comfortable sofa, too close for my comfort. "Yes, my dear" God! He is so nice. I looked down and continued "I...I....know its inappropriate in such complex situation but I am not able to control..so..." I said as I looked at him and at the same time moved a little away putting a comfortable distance between us.

His expression was quick to go from amusement to frown. Nevertheless I continued " I...I wish to visit your forest" he grinned. "Sure darling, I myself will take you there soon okay?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. Maybe while I was being transported here, I lost the rationality I had. Otherwise which normal girl will think about exploring a private forest, amidst such situation. His voice brought me back, "So Lavendar is the daughter of my father's friend. Though not as rich as us they are also millionaires. We were childhood friends and had a crush on each other. But both of us didn't pay heed to it, because of our family relations." I felt like my heart shattered hearing the crush part. Indeed, I had lost my rationality on my way here otherwise why I would feel so bad, if a man I met today had a crush on my own version here that to years ago. Am I in love already? I shook my head to get rid of this thoughts and focused on Xander. "Then we didn't see each other for many years until very recently. We dumped into each other and happened to recognize. We thought of hanging out, got badly drunk and I happened to sleep with her which my father and her parents happened to witness the next morning. It was nothing for both of us. Just the physical attraction. But they all forced us to get married. And we ended here. We both were not ready for it." Tears started falling from my eyes.

I didn't know why, but it hurt very badly that he lost his virginity to her. I felt so bad. He seemed to notice and come by my side and wrapped an arm around me while the other went to my cheek to rub the tears. "Shh...love...it didn't mean anything to me. I promise. It's only you. You are my first love, my life, my to be wife. Please calm down, it hurts to see you like this." I don't know why but my anger got the better of me. "Then you should have saved yourself for me, like I did for you" I whispered but with all the hate i could gather. He gave me a amused grin. "Possessive much" he whispered in my ears, but this time I didn't shiver, it made me more angry. Okay I admit. I stood up and yelled(which I have never done in my universe,I was always known to be a person with all the patience, it is this man that made me like this, how dare he?) "Yes I am possessive, very very possessive so think again if you want to marry me and how can you say you didn't feel anything? You took her virginity away and you didn't feel anything."

He gave me a amused smirk and stood up. He came near me. There was something burning in his eyes, passion maybe. He took hold of both my wrists as I struggled, and held it with his one hand behind my back. His other hand laced my hair and he tugged at it, it was painful but not much. He then kissed my cheek so passionately that I felt as if he was kissing my lips. It was so strong kiss that, my cheek hurt after he removed his lips. He tugged a little more at my hair and joined our foreheads. My anger had vanished and I was super nervous by now. Not only by the proximity but also the rage in his eyes tell me, everything may not go as planned today. "You are so naive" he whispered huskily and released me and sat back, surprisingly I was not feeling relieved of pain instead I was missing him. God help me!!

A.N:-
Hello beautiful people! Super long chapter for u all. Thank you vaishnaviasp, for encouraging me. And also all the people reading my story. Please share your thoughts. And remember your votes make me happy. Thank you again.