12. Engagement and Live-in

Alexander's POV

I quickly released her and sat back. A few more seconds there and I know we will be in my bed. She seemed so lost standing there. I smirked, knowing it was because of me. "Come, sit" I said to her. She walked slowly and sat putting a lot of distance between us. I loved her possessiveness, but she was so naive. "Darling, we were not virgins." Her eyes widened and she was staring at me. God!! This girl!! "You mean?" She asked as if she didn't get it.

"What I mean is that, it wasn't mine and Lavendar's first time, when we slept together" I said but immediately regretted, she looked so heartbroken."Sorry love" I told her and went near her and took her in my arms. She was right I should have saved myself. Oh my God!! Am I giving in to her possessiveness. I hate when women do that to me. But with her I am myself supporting her. She is something. "Its okay, its wrong on my part, you met me today only how can I expect you to be loyal to me before you even knew I existed" she told.

I had no idea how to respond. "Continue about Lavendar" she said firmly. I was beyond shocked when I realised I was nodding. This girl is making me take orders and obey. F***, she is so....I don't know......anyway I went ahead and explained to her. "So Lavendar is not very close to her parents unlike you. But, to what I know she was very close to her brother, but due to some reason they drifted apart. My investigator suspects its due to his girlfriend. And she always wears revealing clothes, she was known as fashionista in her college. As I told you earlier, she has a happening career. And she has a bestie named Jenny, she is from her college. And....ya...its pretty much that's it." I told carefully avoiding Jackson's part.

"She doesn't have phone and all or what?" She asked. "She must have, it is in my room, I got her things shifted here and also I have got her clinic to be closed asap, okay? " I asked. I know Violeta was not interested in being a psychologist, she doesn't need to do something, she doesn't want to. She can be there for me and kids. She nodded. "I don't think, I can handle psychology" she giggled. I smiled, seeing her better made me feel better. "But hey I can't live here with you before the wedding" she said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hmm..so when do me get married?" Frankly, I couldn't wait to call her my wife, but she seemed so reluctant that made me sad. "Hmm....how about we get engaged on our birthdays and marry later in about 3 months time. I will talk to your dad." She said. "Careful there, Lavendar didn't particularly have a great rapport with him. He can be extremely rude, if it isn't business." I warned. I didn't want her hurt. She grinned. "Leave that up to me." She said confidently. "And I also have a condition" I said. She raised a brow. "I can't control myself for long, so I want you to consider engagement as a license" I said in her ear, she shivered. I hugged her to me. I know she is reluctant, but I am losing my control already. She didn't speak I also let it be.

"Hmm....so by the looks of it, Lavendar should have had a boyfriend na, why she doesn't have? And if she doesn't have then why will she deny a man like you?" She asked the question I was dreading the most. I don't want Jackson to even see her. "What do you mean from a man like me?" I asked to divert her and I was also curious. "Hmm....you are like a dream man na....I could bet anything that Lily and Stella would do anything to be in my place." She said, but after that her face fell a little, I could say she missed her friends. But she was quick to smile. I know she was holding herself together.

I nodded. I felt hurt that I was not exactly her dream man but her friend's. I always thought that all the women want me. But she now not only bruised my ego but made me also realise that not all women are behind me. "So, what about her boyfriend" she asked. "You know I selected your dress myself, I wish to see you in it." I told her. She looked stunned. Great. I want her distracted and not only that, I am actually curious for not the physical part of it. Cause I already have seen that and a lot more. Its not her body that I have, because its Lavendar's. Its Violeta's mind that's pure. Innocent. Her purity lies in there.

I went near her because by now she was blushing deeply. I slowly tugged at my jacket around her. But she held in tighter around her chest. I smirked and slowly wrapped a arm around her waist and started removing it. My heart was beating very fast. I could sense hers also. When I removed it, I could sense her tense. But after that what I saw left me mesmerized. She was reluctant and struggling.

So I brought her in my lap and buried my head in her chest and hugged her waist tight. I felt like I was home. Just in time the annoying bitch Alice came and stood there. Violeta seemed to come out of her trance and jumped of my lap and was hiding behind me. That got me very angry, our moment was ruined. "So...sorry sir" she stammered. "Everyone is prohibited from Floor-3 starting from now. Out." I barked. And then I turned to Violeta her hands were in her chest and she had teary eyes. I felt broke. "This...this..is wrong" she said.

A.N:-
Hii everyone. I happened to read the entire story after I completed this part. Hmm....what do you think? Is it becoming too romantic for a sci-fi? Should I cut down on their moments together and make it 3rd person instead? Anyway....here goes the chapter. Please vote and comment. Thank you!!