28. His story.

Violeta's POV.

"What is there to talk about me baby?" He asked coming closer to me and kissing me on the cheek. I blushed. How am I supposed to talk? "I...I..mean....I...want to know...about you.." I said. "What is there to know?" God!! Is he mad or something or is he trying to make me mad by talking nonsense. "Xander..." I glared at him, but he looked unaffected. "Keep quite darling....there is nothing much and the more you will know about me and this world the more life will be difficult for you. Be quite, be my wife and I will take care of everything. I can assure you love, happiness and safety with me. But this 'I am a curious cat' attitude of yours will get you in trouble, emotionally."

I was stunned but anyway I rebelled back, "Have you heard the proverb, 'Curiosity kills the cat' Xander?" I asked he nodded. "Its me, I am that curious cat, please tell me or I will go crazy." I said in a pleading tone, I had to his proximity had a effect on me. He slightly chuckled. "All you need to know is how to keep quite and I have a trick for it." He said and pulled me in a deep kiss. "Believe me baby whatever I am doing is for your good only. Imagine a person in your world who came from 2-3 centuries back to your world...will he be able to digest everything that has happened...and to top it all he sees all his relatives and friends, in your words his people all around but behaving completely different...won't he go crazy?" His question perplexed me. I knew what he was coming to say, that person is me. "Yeah." I said. "Then see for yourself you are 1000 year old lady....how can I explain you modern things?" He asked controlling his laughter. I started laughing and he joined. "But...Xander..I am modern only...and I am open minded plus I am actually young I can adjust." I justified.

"Nope...." he lifted me with that and took me to our bed and snuggled close to me. I didn't know how to react, everything was going on so fast. And his nature was slowly getting into my skin, because at the end of the day, it was him who always won. Frustrated, I sat up. "What happened now?" He asked bored. "Please tell me about your grandpa at least Xander. Why you told you love me like him. What is that even supposed to mean? Its awkward...you know.." I said and he pursed his lips. "I..I...didn't mean it in that way...what I mean is I believe the most I loved someone is him...and I lost him...and then I found you....you also care for me deeply like him and I love you so...I didn't mean in any other way..." he struggled. "Xander...baby.." oh my God!! Where did that come from?

He smiled a teasing one but I remained calm and continued, "Okay then....tell me something about your life with him. Keep me in dark about everything of this world if that's what you wish...please tell me something about you at least." He pulled me to him and made us both lay in the bed. He was caressing me and didn't speak a word, I also kept quite. I gave up. But as I was going to drift into dreamland, I heard his voice.

"I had the most perfect family. My mother, my father and me. We were really very happy in our lives so much so that almost all my friends were jealous of me. I also had great grandparents, my father's parents. They were awesome. We all used to meet in weekends and have fun." He paused after that. I looked at him and he looked normal, nothing like these things affected him. "But Xander, this is normal. With what you are saying almost everyone in our universe have a perfect life." He nodded. "This things are rare over here. Now that you asked at least have patience to listen without interrupting." He snapped. I felt hurt but kept quite. "This all existed only till I was 5 years old. Then one day, Saturday actually, mom and grandma were so excited when they came to meet us meaning dad, grandpa and me. I was in Grandpa's lap. They talked a lot of things, I didn't quite register at that time. But I knew one thing that they were going to Uranus for some shopping activity and also to attend someone's wedding. "

He sighed. I got up and sat adjusting my top. He stared at me and he also sat up. He stared very intently, I can't blame him though Lavendar's body was surely a thing. "What?" I asked. He shook his head and continued, "I also wanted to go with them. But they refused and I with dad and grandpa sent them of at the space port. That night when I was sleeping...I heard loud horror filled noises. I was taken aback. When I came down to check, I saw dad and grandpa...sitting on the floor...and they were crying and sobbing like there was no tomorrow. My mom and grandma were no more. They died in an accident." He ended with a sigh.

"Then there was no turning back. Grandpa retired and shifted to Jupiter and I had to live with dad for a year. He would come home drunk every day. He started buying expensive stuff and maintained them himself. He never talked to me even once lovingly. I felt lost. That one year has been the most difficult till date. Then once when I visited Grandpa, I observed he had become normal. Maybe his age gave him that maturity. I said him everything and he agreed to keep me with him. That was my golden period. I was so happy with him. 8 years I grew up with him happily. He gave me all the love and affection. The major loss of the women of our family made dad all alone and the same loss made me and grandpa to cling together. We were inseparable. We became more of buddies as I grew up. But then..." he stopped and I could see he was engulfed by sorrow. I stood up and hugged him to me. He hugged me back so tightly that it pained. I understood his trauma. His life is after all not so perfect.

A.N:-
Hello. How you like the chapter? Please vote and comment. What you think about Alexander's Past? And his decision to keep her  away from that world's things? Tell me through comments. Thank you!!