27. Honey & Ice-cream

Hello people! This is important to those who I promised dedication! You are the most awesome people out there but me being as stupid as I am, I lost track...please contact me so I can give you a dedication...thanks...

Violeta's POV.

"Many things have changed over the centuries and across different dimensions, but not coffee right?" I asked grinning. I loved coffee a lot. He turned to me and nodded negatively, "Caffeine is considered as good as alcohol. Children are prohibited from consuming it. Many people don't consume caffeine and for your information, tea is also not entertained a lot." He said seriously. "What? That's absolutely nonsense." I said and further argued, "Then why are you having it?" He laughed a little, "I like it darling, that's why and you know I like coffee so I have it. Don't worry I also have tea, I have researched a lot and also got extra info that day in research center from what you said. I will make you feel at home." He said taking me in his arms. I couldn't contain my happiness, he is genuine.

After coffee, he settled in office for some important work as he has to be up to date and I retired in the bed. I couldn't sleep. I went to office and he stopped working in fancy gadgets and came to me. "What happened?" He asked. I pouted, "Can't sleep Xander.." I said. "Hmm...how can you get sleep when you didn't wish me goodnight?" He asked raising his brow. Wow!! He can do that, I can't. Anyway..."Hmm...GN Xander.." I said unsure..is he mad? Why won't I get sleep, if I didn't wish him? He was staring at me, "What?" He shook his head. "I need ice cream." He said. I remembered his words, he can't spend even a day without ice cream..

He was having ice cream. Okay...I was feeding him actually. He is so cute. I really like him. Sometimes he is such dominating..sometimes such demanding and cute. He literally handed over the bowl to me. I said I didn't feel like and he was like..who is giving this to you, feed me. I kept on feeding him, when I could feel his eyes moisten up, when I asked he didn't answer just went back to his office after finishing his ice cream.

When I went back to his office, he didn't speak he just pulled me in a sudden kiss...after the kiss..he looked so dazed, "My love, my sweet cherry, from where did you come to me?" He asked so romantically, I giggled, God!! "From a parallel universe my majesty." He chuckled, "Majesty?" "Yeah...that's what people over here call you.." he nodded and said touching my lips, "You truly are like an angel out from a book written centuries back. You rose petal like lips really do taste like Honey, my love." This time I chuckled, now..now..this was a little too much. "Those aren't real...Xander...even we don't believe those." I said. "Oh..no..it is..your lips really taste like Honey. I shivered in his touch. "I drank honey so..." I said. He looked shocked, now what??

"You drank honey? Like honey? You drank? Just like that? You sure don't look like you weren't rich.." he said. "What? How much does honey cost? You are over reacting...I always drink honey..its my favourite dessert." I said. He shook his head, "Babe, its damn expensive over here...but no issues you can have it. I am rich you know." He said haughtily. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him in the comfy sofa.

"Why are you so fond of and addicted to ice cream?" I asked. He looked dull for a moment and then said, "My grandpa used to always feed me ice cream, like you fed today." I could see he was dull but hey, "I am not your grandpa." I said as a gesture of fun. He took me in his arms and said, "You are my grandpa only." "What?" I yelled. He burst out laughing. "What I mean is, I love you as much as I loved him. He meant a lot to me and you do to." He said. I smiled a little at him.

"Babe, I think we should sleep. Tomorrow we have to plan the wedding. You want a wedding right?" He asked seriously. "Yeah." I said bored. What does that even mean. But..."Xander, I believe we shouldn't sleep. We should talk, about you."

A.N:-

Hello!! If you like such sci fic...I have recently discovered one...its called The boy who saved szezkaban. Basically szezkaban is another planet and that planet and earth have a war. Then a boy saves that planet and yeah he is a genius. Not to forget there are ennumber of adventures..so if that got you interested check it out. It's by pinakijha.

And Guys...what happened, I got so less if I remember correctly only 1 vote in last chapter and no comments at all. Why? What happened? You people don't like it? Tell me then what you don't like but please don't be silent. Please vote and comment. Thank you!!