7. Date Night Bite

Violeta's POV

I followed the maid after he left me, hmm.....what was her name....Alice...yaa....I would have made a small talk with her. But I think she, no wait I know she hates me already. She has a crush on Alexander. I may not be a psychologist, but I am pretty good at reading people. I let it pass by and started admiring my surroundings. It had a palace like feel. White marbles all around dominated by golden designs, it indeed was a sight to watch.

We climbed the stairs, which gave me a Cinderella feel, I could bet he had a elevator. This mansion has 4-5 floor apart from terrace. We reached the third floor. And there was a lobby, god!! Is this even a house?? And the right side had full open view to garden, wow!! It was a scene to see. I immediately went there to watch the beautiful plants. That's when my eyes fell on the bench we were sitting.

I know my face had a tinge of pink by now. That man was something. But what I saw next made my eyes jump out of its place. Behind the huge palace like garden was a forest and it seemed to extend a lot of distance before it ended. There also seemed to be a lake over there. I could go there. I was grinning ear to ear when I heard a irritated & shrill voice of a maiden. Yup, you are r8. It was Ms. Alice," Mam, you have to take rest." Oops, she's gonna have it. She could have said it nicely. But no! Her fate!

I starred daggers at her. She didn't seem to flinch. I snapped, "Don't throw around orders over here, girl. I know what to do." I know she was elder than me because she looked about 21 but over here my age is 23. " Sorry" came her reply and she seemed as if a little realisation of what she had done had stuck. "Now tell me, is that forest accessible." God!! Am I a fool? After all tension what I want to do is visit the forest??

She looked at me like I was stupid. I raised a eyebrow. What? She didn't know the happenings of my life, why is it then that she is looking at me like this? "Hmm...mam...that is owned my his majesty". "His majesty? You mean Alexander." She nodded. Hmm.....this is too much but he did say, he is the richest person in this universe.

"Show me to the room" I said. I stepped out of the open area, into the lobby. There seemed to be a carved entrance to the wall in the left side of lobby. "Hmm...mam...this door....we are not allowed to enter...but this is...sir's room". The door was beautiful but gigantic. I pushed it with great strength and entered. A gasp left my mouth. This was huge. Is this some sort of crap? This was as huge as three rooms and round in shape. Wow!! This is beautiful. Fully black. In center was a round bed again jet black.

There were shiny silver door and a golden one, one to the left and one to right. Nice. He is really rich. The bed looked really inviting. I went and slept in there comfortably.

Aah.....aah...why is my neck paining and....and....I am not able to move my hands and legs. God!! Is...is this sleep paralysis??....ghosts...save me someone. I want to open my eyes but then I will have to come face to face with spirits. 'Do ghosts exist in parallel universe? What to do?' I was thinking deeply. When I heard a deep and husky voice saying, " Open your eyes, love." I immediately recognized it as Alexander. I opened my eyes and it was him shirtless hovering above me. His hands were holding my wrists in a iron grip and he was almost above me, no doubt I felt suffocated. Then suddenly I felt the burning sensation in my neck. "Aah" fell out of my mouth. He smirked.

Was my pain fun to him? I just wanted to ask but this closeness didn't allow me to even look at him. "That's your Date night Bite, darling" he said. Is he kidding me? He got up but didn't leave my wrists. He pulled me to him and brought his hands to my waist caressing it. This was too much for me.