40. Crushed by Crush.

Violeta's POV.

"I.... I... don't know Jenny." I said the fact. "What you don't know? Which normal girl in her senses will not select her crush but some other man?" she asked. "I love Xander." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Oh please,  you are so delusional. How many times do I say this? He is already kissing you,  you haven't kissed before. And though I hate to admit that bitch of a man is handsome. He has charmed you and you in all new environment and new contact with a man,  have become completely whipped."

She sort of made sense. As a first time close interaction with a man which included as far as sleeping with him,  not in that sense but still, there is a great chance I am delusional. "You should go and visit Jackson or your Theo,  just for once listen to me and don't tell him that you are not Lavender spend the entire day with him and decide." I was not going to pay any heed to that crazy woman's advice but I found myself nodding. Now we don't want her holding me back all day. With a tight lipped last smile to her, I head to see Theo or Jackson,  or whatever but definitely one of the most handsome man alive.

As I enter the room, I couldn't stop staring

As I enter the room, I couldn't stop staring. For God's sake, he is not the handsome celebrity crush of mine but a simple lawyer. Nevertheless, he looks the same. I could feel my brain process how could someone look so handsome when they are sick. He grinned as soon as he realised I was standing there. "Why only see,  when you can touch?" he asked a smirk playing in his lips. Oh no!! He is taking this in a wrong direction,  I could practically feel heat rise up my cheeks.

"Theo... Umm... I mean.. Jackson." I started mumbling. "Cut the crap,  lava.  And what is all this calling me Jackson and how the hell are we going to deal with that hell of a fiance of yours baby." he asked calmly but I could sense he was anything but. As I was about to speak a good looking lady entered. "You are discharged,  and here is your credit card and Bill. The medicines would do you good but still if there is any acute pain you are required  to visit the doctor." she said in a professional tone and left after handing over the bill and card to Jackson.

"Come." he said and it was only then I realised that he was really well dressed and ready to leave. I just followed him but couldn't stop the pang of guilt attacking me and at the same time wondering,  how tall he was. He is really handsome. My crush! I shook my head to think straight. "I am so sorry Jackson, that you got hurt because of me." I said suddenly noticing him getting in a driver's seat in his car as if he didn't get just discharged, maybe I am over reacting it was just minor.

As we both settled down,  I heard him say, "So,  where to your place or mine?" he asked. No. We don't want to see Xander now. But he will be gone to the party somewhere he said. But then as if something snapped, I remembered that according to him,  it won't be Xander's place that I have come to call mine. Wait... Wait.. It means it would be where my dream bedroom is..."Mine." I chirped. He swiftly set something in and turned to me as the car stated moving and before I even could realise I felt him kiss my hand. My face turned redder than rose and I quickly pulled away.

I didn't dare to look up to meet his eyes. It was dangerous. He was good looking and I can't forget that I have a man waiting for me back at home. Okay.. I know it's an exaggeration and he was also out partying but still he trusts me. I felt his knuckles caress my cheeks, "You are so different today,  love. You are blushing so deep,  like fuck you didn't even when we made out." my eyes widened at his words.

"I.. I.. Need to confess something." I said and he nodded. The rest of the drive he was digging at his phone except for his over excited voice that came once when he said that he got an off today. I just smiled and nodded assuming he must have been tired working too much but that seem to put him off as if he was expecting some other reply.  As soon as he reached there he punched some code and we entered yeah! Looks like keys and locks don't exist anymore. But one thing is that though people and technology are all advanced some things have not changed like we imagined future to be like people flying in car like thing... Nothing such. And they still have smart phone agreed they have lasers but they mostly use phone. I shrug my shoulder ignoring these as they are of no relevant use.

As soon as I enter, I hear my phone,  I mean Lavender's phone ringing. I pick it up and I hear a worried voice,  "Love,  are you okay?" I smile at his tone. Though I am slightly processing on what Jenny said,  I can't deny the fact that Xander is my first boyfriend if I may say so, or fiance or whatever. He has kissed me and even touched me also hugged me, I barely hug,  not even family. He cares for me. He worries for me. He thinks I am beautiful. Because you are trapped in Lavender's body. My conscience snaps but I go with my heart and a smile settles in my lips. "I am okay,  Xander. I am currently at Lavender's place. There is no need for you to worry. Umm...... " I shutter as I know how possessive he actually is and I slightly frown at how his dominating and controlling actions have moulded me and I am literally reporting to him.  But me being as stupid as I am, I continue, "...with Jackson. I will be home by evening." I said.

I could hear him sigh and it would take no genius to know he is angry, I just pray he doesn't show up here,  that would make this process all the more difficult. But surprisingly life is good to you,  at times, "Okay darling. I trust you to handle this well. See you at home in evening, we will have a good date today at... Well the place is a surprise. So I'll hang up now. Love you." he says. I nod. "I love you too. Take care." I say and hang up wondering how still using voice call is one of the things that have stayed constant. Maybe good old things are appreciated in this Universe. Thank God! Because this is going to ease my survival. Before I could let my mind waver more I felt myself being pinned to the door we just entered from. I look up, only to see a incredibly handsome yet angry Theo. Wow! My crush is crushing me with his body weight. Not that he is fat,  just muscular. I shake my head as I was about to request him to leave me alone. "Theo.. " before I could complete, I felt him kissing me.

A. N:-
Oh Good Lord!! He is kissing her,  like literally. Is this cheating? Is she wavering? Is it right that, she finally is realising the depth of the situation? Tell me what you think through comments.

Please Vote and share this story, so that more people can get a glimpse of this parallel universe.

Thank you!