30. New People.

This chapter is dedicated collectively to

bbbbbbbbbiiiianca
mjz19910
neetikaalways
Mysticamartin
mirajponnanna

Thank you guys!!

Alexander's POV.

I completely lost my control. My heart beat was rapid. She smiled sheepishly underneath me. Jackson's second name was Theo. Lavendar called him that. But how on Solar System did she knew about him? I couldn't control my emotions. I kissed her roughly. She seemed surprised and she didn't bother responding. I slowly put my hand inside her shirt. She started shaking her head wildly as all other body parts are immovable. I took the nearby pillow case and tied her hands. "Shh...." I said. I could clearly read fear in her eyes.

"Xander......what are you doing please....don't touch...me..." I immediately retreated my hands. I don't want to hurt her. She was laying on the bed and looking at me. I sat beside her, "Tell me how you know him?" I asked. I didn't know why, but I had a gut feeling Jackson will be the one ruining my love life. "Where did you meet?" I asked again, not allowing her to answer. I didn't understand why I was so desperate. "Tell me already." I said and this time I got on top of her squeezing her waist.

"Xander.....please.....can we wait till the wedding....please.." She said. Oh my God!! She is completely misunderstanding me. "I am not going to force you. Just tell me my answers and I won't do anything against your wish. Or else....." I just pulled her shirt further up. Now I was liking the way the game was going. I smirked. I touched her skin lightly, now I felt like I don't mind even if she doesn't answer. "Which questions?" She asked confusing me. Is  she deaf?? Maybe due to all this she doesn't remember.

"How the hell do you know him?" I asked gritting my teeth. I don't know why but I just feel like hating him. She looked confused for a moment before she replied, "How you know him?" My brows met, "What you mean?" She asked. "What I mean is he is from out universe, so I was wondering how you know him." I breathed a sigh of relief. But hey, "Who is he? How you know him? And so late at Night, why are you thinking about him?" I asked. I am going mad due to this girl.

She was blushing now, make me more angry. "Xander actually, I had a very great crush on Theo, he was the most handsome man for me. He was an actor. But I didn't love him." She said looking so seriously at me. At first I got a little angry but then realised, my anger was wrong. It was just a crush and if she is saying he was an actor than she must not have even met him. "Now who do you think is the most handsome?" I asked seriously. "You" she said giving me a sweet smile. I smiled back and kissed her deeply.

When we ended the kiss, she was further disheveled, I don't know why but I sort of enjoyed her discomfort. I tried to touch her more but then she started glaring at me and I stopped. I arranged her shirt and untied her hands. She was rubbing her wrist. I felt bad, her wrist had reddened, "Sorry" I said. She didn't say anything. I have always liked people like that, Speechless. But it was not true with her, I wanted her to talk with me. But she just slept. I also just lay down and slept.

Next morning, I quickly got ready and decided a surprise for her. She loved the lake and the Forset. I am going yo take her on a date over there today evening. I immediately called Mr. Chan, he had done a good job last time. But this time he had not much to do. Just that he need to check the place is clean and little stuff like that. He agreed. So it was clear, today full day we will plan our wedding and if its done early we will enjoy a little and then the date.

I turned and saw her coming out of the dressing room. She looked so beautiful like an angel in her pure white dress. She had few crystals...her earrings, ring and necklace. She looked so stunning. I went near her. "You are so beautiful." I said and I meant it. She nodded. "Thanks" she  said but it didn't reach her eyes. "I want to meet my family over here and also Lavender's friend invite them for the wedding." She said and I nodded. I knew she was a family obsessed kind of person.

We started from home. But stopped in between for breakfast as we both were very hungry. When we sat and had already given our order, she kept her hand over mine. "Xander tell me one thing, is my secret gonna remain a secret forever. I mean some people deserve to know. Like her parents and brother at least." She said but then we heard a shrill voice, "Lavs..." Oh God!! Don't do this to me.

We turned and it was Lavender's best friend Jenny. By the time she came running to us, I took her in my arms and whispered in her ear, "We will think later about all that. This is Lavender's friend, Jenny. Behave normally and don't forget to mention our wedding and that your phone is not working." And left her. I had no idea how much she understood. That crazy woman came running and hugged Violeta. A beautiful smiled came in her lips and she spoke so affectionately but soo unlike the  demon-lady, "How are you Jenny dear?" She said breaking the hug. Jenny was shocked. I didn't knew much about them or their friendship but I knew this much that they addressed each other not as dear or any such sweet things. Before I could manage the situation, we heard a deep voice, "Lava Baby" It was Jackson.

Please vote and comment.