43. Analysing Feeling..

Jackson's POV.

"Because... I am not HER... Theo... I am not HER." I heard V's voice and it held a strange firmness in it. I had a feeling she knew what she was speaking. But what about me? My emotions? They were at an all time mess. "V, I know that.. And... I would love you for who you are...please.. " I was begging to her and I didn't feel any shame. In my long relationship with lava she had made me beg too many times. I stared at V, she was not my love. She was someone else. But I can't reverse what has happened, I need to go with the flow now.

I so regret, cheating on Lavender, breaking our exclusivity contract. V was staring at me, "I confess Theo that I am attracted to you.. " I had a feeling that she was going to explain herself but I already got her point. She was not seeing herself as Lava but as someone related to Lava, and hence she is finding it so difficult to accept me but so easy to accept her parents. But before she could even continue Lava's house door broke open and there were two protection robots standing there. And behind them standing was Alexander!

Violeta's POV.

I wanted to explain Jackson, that I saw Lavender as my sister. After analysing my feeling that's what I could conclude. I know feeling are not meant for analysing, but that's just me! That is the reason, I could accept her parents and brother... Who are mine also now, and to certain extent even her friend but not her boyfriend. But what I wonder is why did she even cheat on him with Xander. But now am the moment what I am unable to organize my feeling for Xander. I am not sure anymore. As I was explaining further to Theo, that thought I was attracted to him, the thing between us is not possible, I heard the door bust open and I saw two huge robots there. Wow!! In this universe, robots work on their own!!

But behind the robots was a very mad looking covered in only a shorts and T-shirt, Xander. Oh good Lord! Don't tell me heard. No!! He was staring at me and I had a feeling he was hurt. But my intuitions apart what could even a child tell was he was very angry. He came in, and lifted me up, I squeaked but didn't protest. Oh God!!My mind was around one thing... I want to be with Xander or not? I could see even Theo looked a bit shocked but before he could protest the robots started interrogation him... Like seriously? I don't even like science, neither am a fan of fictions... Nor do I watch movies but why the hell is that my life feels like a science fiction movie?

It wasn't long before me and Xander were back to his mansion. I tried analysing and getting answers to my questions but failed. Xander was everything or should I say more than what I would want in a life partner. I agree he is different than the kind of man, I thought I would love, but still he is intelligent and loving. I wouldn't want anything else. I glanced at him and I could say he was mad. But the main question here is do I want a life partner Now? Don't I want to truly try to go back, okay even if it's impossible, I should try to get accustomed to here rather than marrying him as soon as I came. Things are being dramatic over here! I should talk to him. I looked over at him and my mind came up with a nice plan.

I walked away and I could feel him stare at me. I walked over to kitchen and brought him ice cream. He looked  up at me and smiled. With a sudden pull, I was in his lap and his lips on mine. He kissed me but I didn't respond, neither did I pull back. Because I couldn't stop contemplating. After arranging the wedding if I back out, will it be decent? I mean More than that, this is my life. Hmm... But Xander is not bad, why not give him and love a chance? Because I don't love him? But..

He pulled back and looked at me amazed, I stood up immediately and my face burned. Kissing him has become a habit all of a sudden... I sat beside him quietly as I let him complete his ice cream. I know that he knows.. He knows everything about my little... OK scratch that huge crush on Theo.. And he was cool about it, that day when I told him. So maybe he wasn't that mad on me. He kept the ice cream bowl beside him, unfinished. "You don't want to eat that?" I asked and he shook his head, "I won't be able to burn all of that. I want to talk to you baby. " he told and I gulped. Is this some sick game? I should be the one saying that.

Pleaseeeee...

Vote

Comment

Share

Review

Thank you so much!