9. Each other's, forever.

Alexander's POV

That, that did it. My urge to kiss her was more stronger than any feeling I have felt till date. But I stopped. I want it to be mutual. Her possessiveness was making my insides develop various delicious feelings. She was just like me, my younger version. I wanted her, I wanted to kiss her. "Can I kiss you, love?" I asked.

She just stared at me as if very confused. "Hmm....I actually have no reason to say No but..." She hesitated. "But what darling?" This was killing me. "I always taught I and my husband will kiss for the first time when the priest pronounces we may do so"

My eyes widened. That was so strange. She is very conservative. I didn't like it. But it had something in it that made me grin, husband, that word was honey to my ears. But I did raise my opinion to her. "That's strange request" "Yaa, I know I am very conservative. But I am like this only, so you have to learn to put up with me" she said in a low voice blushing. "How about we change you a bit?" I said huskily in her ear, she shivered. I smirked, this girl!! "Hmm...let's start like this, how about we hug each other and lock up on being each other's forever" I said kissing her cheek.

She blushed red. And her gaze lowered. "Come" I commanded, I had to, she doesn't seem like a person to agree easily. She took a step forward. God!! She was so close and she smelt so wonderful. I took the next step and wrapped my arms around her. I was touching her back, I couldn't stop myself from going lower. Then I felt her hug me ever so lightly as if I will break.

I slowly brushed her a**. I wanted to squeeze it. But didn't. I could feel her pull back. I let her. She was blushing crimson and not meeting my gaze. "Your first hug from a man, other than family?" I asked. I didn't know why it felt important for me to know, but I felt. She nodded shyly. "I haven't hugged anyone, in maybe years. I am not a very big fan of it." She said timidly.

It felt so strange. It was the same with me. I also have not hugged anyone genuinely in years. But with her I was yearning for it. I wanted to know was that the case with her also or not. I nodded, "Same but with you its different" I told her. She looked at me like I had grown two heads but her gaze quickly lowered. But what she said next made me know, why she was shocked. "Ditto"

I nodded. "Come we are standing for so long, let's sit." I pulled chair for her and she gracefully sat down. I also made myself comfortable and told her the first thing that came to my mind. "Yesterday, was lavendar's birthday" "I see" she told casually. "What is today's date?" She asked. "30-12-2999" I said. She nodded. "What is it your place?" She looked at my eyes, first time after the hug. Deep sorrow, her eyes conveyed. "25-5-2017" she told "My  graduation day, how will lavender manage there by the looks of it she is quite privileged and mean" I nodded "She is. But don't worry, we will talk about it and also discuss it in research center tomorrow when we go. That reminds me of food and also I want to have a very long talk with you today, both during and after dinner. Okay?" I asked gently. She was quite. I didn't bother her further I took my phone and ordered the chef to come and serve our food. She seemed lost, so I thought of asking her "When is your birthday?"

"5-1-1999". That caught me off-guard. I stood up. She immediately seemed to get out of her thinking and stared at me. "What happened? You okay?" She asked. "That's my birthday too just that I was born in year 2976 due to the year differences between our universes" Now it was she who stoode up. "It seems more than a mere co-incidence to me" she said. That was it. "Obviously, because not only that now what you said also was something I was going to say, sit down and relax we will take up this also in the research center." I said sitting down.

She sat down and just then the chef came. He served us our food and was gone. We both were eating but our minds were occupied. I am myself so full now with the happenings, I have no idea how she is doing?

"You are very beautiful. Agreed I am good looking but so are you. Stop under-estimating yourself." I said remembering her blabbering about her insecurities. "Okay I buy it, if you say so but what about our social class and thinking?" She asked suddenly all aggressive. She has so much bottled up. "God!! What social class? What is mine is yours. And I have not earned all of this. I have inherited and thinking, I can bet we think same. If you are referring to your conservativeness than I love it so never be insecure, got it? I already told you that I love you." I almost yelled. I want her to feel secure with me and she over here is insecure about me only. She just nodded. I also let it be.

"Now, we need to plan our wedding. But before that I wanted to ask you are ready for it, right?" I asked.

A.N:-
Cliffhanger? Not really guys, it just happened. Tell me how you like it?? And please vote, that makes me really happy. And I also want to thank you all who read my story regularly. Its my main source of motivation. Thank you!!