13. Kissing & Talking

Alexander's POV

Her sorrow crushed my heart. I brought her closer and whispered, "Sorry that won't happen again till we are engaged" I promised. She just stood there still. I lightly nudged her and guided her to our room. "Hmm....I will get changed and come" she told and went inside the closet. I also changed in the meanwhile. She came out and asked where is she to sleep.

So I told her that we both can sleep in bed. She was reluctant but gave in when she noticed that I was also perseverant. We both were lying down in my bed, but more like she would fall any moment now. I gave up on trying to convince her not to do so and that the bed was big enough to accommodate the both of us comfortably. One thing that was undoubted was she matched me in proving adamant.

Suddenly she jolted up and sat. I let my gaze slowly fall on her. " I...I...need to inform Lavendar's parents about this and also her friend. Won't her patients be upset? And to top it all I need to check her phone also na? What if something important is there? She blabbered. "Let me guess, you are a phone addict?" I asked, amused. Like she feels phone is so important? "Of course, which teenager  isn't?" She said beautifully blushing. I controlled my urges and answered her concerns, "So Lavendar is a grown up adult who lives alone and also as I told you earlier she is not close to her parents, so you need not inform them. And about her friend, ya you have to, but they are very close I am afraid if you talk to her, you may get caught, which I don't want in any case." She seemed to be contemplating. "But I have to talk to her someday na?" She asked. "No need baby, just slowly distance yourself from her" I replied casually. I don't know why is she asking me such questions. Silly!

But it seems that got her angry. "How can I Xander? Won't it be wrong on her end? I can't do this to her. You only told me to be sincere to this world and you only are telling me this now?" She said with distaste. God!! This woman!! But anyway I need to do something to calm her down. So I sat up and said, "But you are nothing like Lavendar, be practical Violeta, you can't do this, she can find new friends. And about her patients, the same they can find new doctor and the reason give that you don't want to work after marriage, got?" I asked her. She nodded.

"But I also need friends, na?" She asked. I went more near her, I slided a arm in her waist and another in her cheek, and joined our foreheads, "Am I not enough?" I asked. She jolted back. "I...I...didn't mean it that way." She stammered. "Then what is that you mean Love, you are interested in everything, care about everyone but me" I said. Its as if she doesn't care at all. She looked kind of astonished and then she did something that left me baffled.

She kissed me. No, no, not in my lips but cheek. But its okay, at least this is too much for her. It felt so electrifying to have her lips in my cheek. I was baffled at how much she can influence me. "Sorry, we can check phone tomorrow. Come, we will play 20 questions and get to know each other" she said shyly pulling away and blushing.

I just nodded and we both lied now, this time a little closer, though still a person could easily sleep between us. We were holding hands. It felt so nice. I felt complete, she didn't try removing her hands and that added a special something to this moment. We fell in a comfortable silence. I had to get up before her tomorrow and clear every which trait of Jackson from mobile. Not only that I will also block him. Visiting the research center, meeting dad for lunch and the the evening New year eve's party, its gonna be hetic. Anyway I turned and smiled at her, she was already staring at me. My heart skipped a beat, her effect on me was phenomenal and she was laying there cool as a cucumber, without blinking she asked,

"So what's your favorite colour"

"Black, yours?"

"Blue"

"Hmm....so my turn.....are you into travelling?

" Naa....I have never done that....I have no idea if I will like it. You?"

"Yaa....I like it. I travel a lot for business. But what I really love is travelling for pleasure"

"Hmm.....what is your favourite food?"

"Hamburger, sandwich, blueberry pie, French fries, I also enjoy Italian food a lot. But you know I need to have ice-cream at least once a day. I can't survive without it. I prefer breakfast food also. They are the best. Pancakes, umm.....hey hey I am going on and on...I am a complete foodie. What about you?"

"Hmm.....you don't look like a foodie.... I mean you are so muscular"

"I work out darling" I said smirking, meaning she noticed.

"Ohh....I am not much of a foodie though I love pizza."

"So....what kind of music do you enjoy?"

"Soft, soothing, you?"

"Rocking and happening."

"We are so different, Xander."

"Yaa....but that is okay...come on ask, its your turn"

"Hmm.....what have u studied?"

"Business"

"And...u inherited all this from your father, did he earn it?"

"Yaa...I inherited and so did my father though he is the one that brought the company to Top 10 in whole world, it was actually founded by my Grandfather from the scratch"

"Ohh....hmm....if your company is in Top 10 and not actually the Top, how come are you the richest person?"

"Hmm....3 years back when I joined, I brought it to the Top" I said and she gasped.

"Wow, you are so intelligent" she exclaimed. I just smirked and added, "and handsome" She smiled shyly. "Now sleep, we have a long day tomorrow"

A.N:-
Hello. Long chap, huh. Tell me how you like it. And please vote. Thanks, thanks, thanks and a ton more thanks to those who are supporting and helping me.