3. Your Fiancé.

Violeta's POV

As soon as I went out I saw a luxurious car. A gasp escaped my mouth. It looked really expensive. I was getting a panic attack. What's happening?

" Don't act like you have seen it for the first time, and come and get in" the mysterious person said from inside the car through clenched teeth

" Don't act like you have seen it for the first time, and come and get in" the mysterious person said from inside the car through clenched teeth. Many thoughts started coming in my mind- who is this man? Why does he wants me to go with him? And to where? And I am for sure seeing this car for the first time, so what is he saying? And what about my graduation? And why is he so angry? Also the things he said inside bedroom what they mean? Nevertheless I went and sat inside. Sorrow was eating me now but that didn't stop me from admiring the interior of the car which was fabulous.

He started driving. I noticed that he was quite handsome. Nice complexion, had a stubble, he was also very fit and was wearing formals. Well really good looking. But who is he? I couldn't take more. I was so disturbed. "Who are you? What you want? What were you telling earlier about my parents giving up on me? And are you taking me to my graduation now?" I asked him in one breath. He looked at me astonished.
He seemed to be a little frustrated also. "Lady cut the act, what nonsense are you talking?" He said with distaste. Enough is enough. Now he is gonna have a piece of my mind." First of all my name is not lady but violeta and second I am not acting Mr. I genuinely don't know you and I am already in a huge mess, but most of all today is my graduation day, so I need to be there so now answer my damn questions and take me there or I can go myself" I told him in a calm tone. I need to keep my cool, this man looks influential.

He looked at me like I have grown 10 heads. He took his hand and touched my forehead, I backed away. "Are you sick" he asked "No" I almost yelled. I was frustrated now. "Let's take you to hospital" he told. "Just take me to my graduation man I am tired of" I was cut off by him placing a hand on my mouth. It was then that I realized that he stopped driving long ago and parked aside. I stared at him, he did the same, "relax, okay?" He asked. I just nodded I was not capable of speaking now firstly because his hand was on my lips and secondly I was nervous will be understatement of the day, this was the first time I was so close to a man. His nice Cologne was hitting my nostrils. He let go. And drove me to a hospital.

He took my hand and took me in. I wanted to protest but I couldn't speak, so I let him take me to the doctor. I just removed my hand out of his slowly. Thank God, he was holding it lightly. I just stood there in lobby while he was speaking to the receptionist. He came back took my arm and started walking. What the hell? I just pulled my arm which again thank God had a light grip, but that earned a look from him. Nevertheless he continued walking and I followed.

"Atleast tell me ur name" I told him desperately. He turned around irritated and had a look on his face but then it softened and he just stared at me. We had stopped walking. "Alexander, your fiance" I was dumbstruck fiance? How? Why? When?

But he continued walking. I did the same. We entered the doctor's cabin after a knock. The doctor looked like a young man. He offered us a genuine smile and gestured us to take seat. We both sat. He asked "So why is such a beautiful lady looking upset" I couldn't help but blush on the other hand Mr. Mysterious, oops now I know his name Alexander looked bored.

Anyway he told the doctor how I am talking weird from the morning. The doctor looked at me and told that "She looks perfectly fine Mr.Walker. I am doubting something else, you must first go to the research center and don't worry if you don't come back I will understand and it will be extremely confidential, this will go with me to my grave and if you happen to come back then, I will treat the pretty lady and bring her to normalcy" he smiled looking at me, "Normalcy means u mean I am abnormal?" I asked. He didn't reply. Alexander got up and thanked the doctor and left, I left my unanswered question and followed him. Why today is so wierd. These two people I met are weird. God, help me!! And what they spoke-Research center? Normalcy? What is happening? God!! We got in car and he turned to me and said "Relax I will let u know everything okay. Just trust me, not that you have any option. But don't ask anything and let things flow till a hour. Then we will speak. Okay?"He asked gently. This man though looks like a powerful business man and exhibits that aura, I feel is a magician. I never ever take orders. But this man seems to control my brain. I am literally obeying him like a slave from morning. I would have repelled and not followed him or I would have answered back and could have done much more. But No, I had to obey him. Why? Again I just nodded and we drove off.

A.N:-
Hii friends, a long chap, how was it u liked?Please vote and comment and share your views with me. Please let me know if you like my book. Thank you all!