44. Destiny..

Alexander's POV.

I had to talk to her, let my feelings out. "Violeta, I heard what you were talking with Theo.... You like him?" I asked her, I knew she had a crush on him and it was crushing my heart. "Yeah! It's just a crush, and it's not even on him. Please don't be mad, Xander..." she was going to say something when I touched her soft lips with mine, it was tempting. A peck, then another, but I pulled away before it could get out of control. She was young, unsure and I could sense it. I have to let feelings out though.

"You are the love of my life. When I look at your innocent eyes and I feel a strange calmness, sitting far away in my yatch, drinking wine and chilling out with my friends, spending my time, my way, still my brain got back to you. It was as if you suddenly came from somewhere and knocked down all the tall walls around my heart, entered it and sat on the throne in there, owning it like, it was never mine. I knew, that I fell quickly but I couldn't help. Not everything happens just as a coincidence. You are meant for me! Universes apart, God made us only to unite. I love you." I ended my long speech and could see tears in her eyes. She hugged me and I hugged her back, things are overwhelming and it's getting tough for both of us.

Violeta's POV.

I was confused, but the words he said touched my heart. I didn't knew if I loved him, till that moment, but how can I not love someone who loves me so much. Right, from the moment I came here, he is the one who has always been there for me. He is not even asking for a relationship without commitment, he is asking for marriage!! I knew I don't love him now, I would learn to love him though.

"This was to be my proposal speech. But... Whatever... " his tone was a little girlish and it made me chuckle bit then his words seem to register slowly. He left me and kneeled and I couldn't help the hands of mine, that after seeing so many dramatic proposals automatically went to my mouth. I never thought I would have all this. I suddenly remembered my mom's words, 'There is no right time, right place, right this and right that, it's only the right person and the right feelings. And when that happens, the magical moment will automatically manifest and everything will feel right, just the right amount of right.' She was a die hard romantic and her words were the same. But it seemed true now, I may not be in love, but I am falling, he is the right man. But he didn't ask me, the usual, 'Will you marry me?' he just slipped the ring and I didn't seemed to mind, I was falling for each aspect of his.

"You should have asked something?" I ask and he smiled like a devil, "Hmm... And that's, can we go to the bedroom now?" I was left shocked, "What? No." I said, my teasing try left me only blushing. He shook his head and sat beside me. I looked at the ring, it never mattered to me, but this was something different. I was not materialistic but this was too simple, nevertheless it was to my liking.

"I know, its too simple

"I know, its too simple... " he said and his hands went to his neck scratching it a bit. He looked cute... See... I am falling.. "It's beautiful.... I like it a lot... But just looking at this... I feel it has a tale... So spill the story... " I smiled at him and he kissed my cheeks. I swear, I could sense his cheesy we were becoming. "It has... It's made from the scratch by me. It's of pure gold and a bit of platinum." he said and I stared at him in awe. I am not an expert, but I know making a ring and that too amalgamated is no joke, and so beautiful and delicate. "How did you know my size?" I asked and I could see him pale a bit and then I could clearly see the emotions playing on his face, "It's meant to be..... Violeta... My mom and grandmother were the life of our family, I once as a little child went with them, it was then that I made, when I say I made this, I was not alone, my mom and grandma helped me, and she asked me to randomly chose the size, I chose this. This is all destiny."

I stared at him in awe. This was destiny, truly and it was beautiful. I knew at that moment that I loved him. "I love you." he said and I smiled. "I love you too." I said and the surprised twinkle in his eyes set my heart racing. He took me to the garden and we watched the sunset. The garden was beautiful with its entrance made of leaves. Moving ahead we reached the lake, it's path was full of beautiful white pebbles with Violet flowers around. There was a small path, through which we reached middle of the lake and had a dinner date there. It was bliss.

Pleaseeeee...

Vote

Comment

Share

Review

Thank you so much!

Next chapter has a twist... And the revelation of the truth behind destiny!

Sorry for late update!