Not an Update!!

Hello people! I have written a new poem called Unprepared I fought the war. Please check it out and tell me how you like it. Thank you!! Here -

When the times were old and people were like gold, When war was inevitable and pride was inexhaustible, it was then that the war was not only fought by soldiers alone. Even commoners came forward to fight. With minimalistic training and even less interest, it was almost a compulsion. This poem depicts the fears and insecurities of such a 16 year old lad, fatherless and forced into the horror field, let to fend for himself. He had spent the training days being gay and decided himself to fight the war for the sake of his family's pay. He is to start now completing some formalities, then travel long before facing his death. This is him speaking......the poem captures his fears, emotions and most of all his thoughts...

Though this maybe difficult to relate but I am sure at least once in your lifetime you would have fought a war, unprepared. Remember the time when you ran into an unexpected confrontation, you may have given an exam totally unprepared, asked to deliver a speech, you may have been forced into something you dread or are uninterested in, think about anything such incidents.....and you can relate. Thank you!