Pilot

Katie POV
"Dean, this is a bad idea." I said, "we shouldn't be breaking into Sammy's apartment." I added. "Relax Katie it's not like we're stealing anything."

Dean said as he opened the window and crawled inside. I rolled my eyes and followed him. I stayed by the window to keep it from falling, I figured if Sam didn't want to come with us we would have to get outside fast. I heard a thud and Dean said "Woah.. easy tiger" then Sam and Dean walked into the room I was waiting in. I abandoned my spot by the window and ran over to Sam.

"Hey kiddo!" he said as I hugged him tight. "How's college?" I asked. "It's great. Me and Jess.." He cut himself off when he heard the light switch and a girl walked in. "Sam? What's going on?" she asked "Jessica. These are my siblings. Guys this is my girlfriend Jessica." Sam said "Oh my gosh it's so nice to meet you guys. Dean and Katie right?" Jessica said "Yup." me and Dean said in unison. Dean was staring at Jessica's shirt, which was just a Smurf's crop top and pink boyshorts underwear.

"Oh, I love the Smurfs. You know I gotta tell you, you are completely out of my brothers league." I rolled my eyes and elbowed his stomach, "Knock it off we are not here for you to flirt with Sam's girlfriend!" I said, "Sam we need to talk to you.. alone." I said. "No if you need to say something to me you can say it to Jessica too." Sam exclaimed. "Dad hasn't been home in a few days." Dean said. "So he's working overtime on a Miller Time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later." Sam replied. "No Sam, dads on a hunting trip and hasn't been home in a few days." I said. Sam stares at both of us and then says "Jess, excuse us. We have to go outside." Jessica went upstairs and the three of us went outside.

"I mean, come on. You guys can't just break in, middle of the night, and expect me to hit the road with you." Sam exclaimed. "But dad is missing!" I shot back.
Sam stared at me for a few seconds as if deciding whether he was going to go or not. Eventually Sam sighed and said "Let me pack a bag."

A smile grew on my face. I missed Sammy I was excited he was coming with us. Dean smirked, knowing we had won that argument. About 5 minutes later Sam came back out with a duffle bag. He put it in the trunk with our hunting gear and duffle bags. He turned to us and said "But I have to be back by Monday." "Why?" Dean asked. "I have this.. I have and interview." He replied. "So reschedule it." Dean stated. "No Dean this interview affects my entire future. It's an interview for law school." and then he got in the passenger seat of Deans car. Me and Dean exchanged a look before I climbed into the backseat and Dean in the drivers seat.

The next day

We pulled up to a bridge that was crawling with the police and ambulance. "Stay here Katie." Dean said sternly as he and Sam got out of the car.
They walked over to the cops with their fake I.D's I sighed and decided to play music on my iPod. I laid down across the back of the car and fell asleep to my music. I woke up and I was in a motel bed. I sat up and saw Sam and Dean doing research.

"I can't find anything on the internet.." Sam said "It looks like we're going to have to go to the library and do it the old fashioned way." I climbed out of bed and they heard me "Hey kiddo!" Dean said "Hey. Are you guys going to the library." I asked. "Yeah, wanna come?" Sam asked "Yeah sure!" I replied and we walked out of the door and climbed into the car and drove to the library.

One hour later

I was looking for any mysterious deaths in some old newspapers and I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned around quickly and realized it was just a boy. "Sorry." I said. "It's no problem." He stated and sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes and went back to research. He scored his chair closer to me. This must be a fboy I thought and rolled my eyes again, giving him signals that i wasn't interested. "So what's your name?" he asked, still getting close. "Veronica." I stated flatly. I wasn't going to tell him my real name, I'm not stupid. "I'm not looking for a relationship.. what's your name?" I asked. "Damon" He said. "Well Damon, I suggest you leave before I break your nose." I turned my back on him and continued my research. "Well that's no fun" Damon said before touching my shoulder. I felt his hand being pulled away from my shoulder. I turned around quickly and saw Dean standing in between me and Damon. "Are you harassing my little sister?" Dean said with a clenched jaw. "N.. No sir." Damon stuttered. I smirked. "Good. Because my sister is off limits to any guy.. SCRAM!" Dean practically yelled. Damon fell out of his chair and ran out of the library, running into Sam on the way out. "What did you say to that poor kid?" Sam asked. "That poor kid was hitting on Katie." Dean stated. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. "Dean I could've handled him." I said after I finished giggling. "Yeah right." Dean said. "I'm thirteen Dean I can take care of myself." I said. Dean just scoffed and turned to Sam. "Okay. So the guy who went missing, Troy was on the phone with his girlfriend, Amy so we need to go talk to her." Sam said. "Alright. Anything else?" I asked. "Nope." Sam replied "Alright lets go pay Amy a visit."