Woman in White

We pulled up to another motel and walked in. Dean pulled out 'his' credit card to go pay for a room.

"Seriously?! You guys still do credit card scams." Sam stated. "This job doesn't pay well." Dean replied.

He walked up to the front desk. A man walked out and swiped his card.

"You guys having a reunion or something?" The man asked. "Excuse me?" Dean replied. "Well.. Hector Aframian, another man named Burt Aframian purchased a room here for whole month." The man exclaimed.

Me and my brothers shared puzzled looks. Dean got the room number of 'Burt Aframian' and I picked the lock. We walked inside and saw newspaper clippings, maps, pictures, and notes pinned all over the wall. Dean noticed a half eaten hamburger that was rotting on the bed.

"Looks like he hasn't been here in a few days." Dean said.

I noticed salt on the floor. "Salt, cats-eye shells... he was worried." I said. "It's like he was trying to keep something from coming in." Sam added.

Sam noticed Dean looking at a certain part of the wall. "What are you looking at?" Sam asked. "Centennial Highway victims." Dean replied "I don't get it. I mean, different men, different jobs—ages, ethnicities. There's always a connection, right? What do these guys have in common?" Dean stated

I sat on the bed looking around for anything else. I noticed an article and stood up to look at it.

"Constance Welch." I said reading the woman on the newspaper clippings name. "What?" Sam and Dean asked.

I waved my hand at them, signaling for them to come here. They walked over and read the article.

"Constance Welch must be the woman Amy was talking about." Sam stated. "They call her the woman in white, says she committed suicide on the bridge after her children were murdered an hour before." He continued. "Well now we know what is killing people on the bridge." I exclaimed. "Says here she only kills unfaithful men." Dean stated.

After about 20 minutes of digging through dads room we figured out that Constance's husband, Joseph Welch was still in town and alive so we could talk to him.

"I'm gonna go clean up." Dean said as he left dads room. "I'll go with you." Sam said and followed.

I looked around one last time and noticed a picture on the night stand. I walked over to look at it. I smiled sadly as I remembered that picture. I was 4 years old. That was the day I went to my first baseball game, The Kansas City Royals. They're my favorite team. I was sitting on my dads lap with Sam and Dean next to him on the hood of the Impala. I was pulled out of my thoughts when San walked in.

"You coming Katie?" Sam asked. "Yeah" I said getting up. I took the picture with me because it was one of the few times me, my brothers, and my dad were together. I walked out of the room and followed Sam to our room.

Later that evening

We were sitting on our beds, Sam doing research on Constance, I was listening to AC/DC on my iPod. Dean came out of the bathroom in fresh clothes.

"Hey guys i'm starving , I'm gonna grab something to eat in that diner down the street. You guys want anything?" Dean asked. "No" Sam said. "I'd love me some pie." I said. Dean chuckled. "Alright kiddo" He said and walked out the door, closing it behind him.