Route 666

I heard the door opening. I sat up and Sam and Dean walked in.

"What'd you guys find out?" I asked.

"Jimmy was seeing a truck, like Cassie's dad." Dean said.

"And there was a string of deaths in the 60's, all black." Sam added.

"And Cassie and her family seem to have something to do with it." Dean finished.

"So what are we dealing with?" I asked.

"Most likely a spirit." Sam replied.

"So let's go burn the bones." I said.

"We don't know the spirits name." Sam said. I sighed. Dean got up and walked to the door.

"Where ya going?" I asked him.

"Talk to Cassie." Dean replied.

"This late?" I asked. Dean shrugged and walked out of the room. I looked at Sam.

"He isn't coming back." I said with a smirk. Sam shook his head.

"Well, dibs on Deans bed for the night." I shouted. I climbed out of the bed and jumped on Deans. Sam chuckled. He went to the bathroom and I texted Cole, Dylan, Brenton, and Keiynan. They were finishing a hunt in Tennessee hunting a spirit. It was getting late so Sam and I decided to go to bed.

••••The Next Morning••••

I woke up and Sam was gone. I got dressed and found his note.

Be back soon, another victim
— Sam

I sighed and threw the note away. I looked around and noticed Sam left 20 bucks on the counter. I grabbed it and left the room. I walked a couple blocks until I found a diner. I bought some waffles and ate them in peace. I was walking back, happy I got breakfast when I felt someone watching me. I didn't turn around because I'm not stupid. I walked a little faster and suddenly someone grabbed my arms I turned around quickly and there stood Cole, smirking like an idiot. He let go of my arms and I punched him.

He groaned in pain.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked.

"For scaring the hell outta me." I replied. He smiled. We hugged.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well we're heading to Pennsylvania for a case so I thought I'd stop by and see you." Cole replied.

"Ganked that spirit in Tennessee pretty quick." I joked. He laughed.

"So what are you hunting?" He asked.

"Spirit we're guessing. Sam and Dean are out talking to cops, well at least Sam is." I said. Cole seemed to u sweat and what I was hinting at and laughed.

I looked at my phone and it was 10:30.

"Crap. I should go before Sam gets back." I said. Cole nodded and we hugged. Cole said he'd give me a lift so we walked to his car and he drove me to the motel.