Ellicott

Sam was taking forever. I was texting Dylan, Cole, Brenton, and Keiy in a group chat. They're funny dudes. Brenton sent a picture of Cole, not one he seemed ready for. I laughed.

"What?" Dean asked. I looked up at him.

"Brenton sent a funny picture." I replied. Dean eyed me.

"You got the other ones number too?" He asked, sounding like dad.

"Yeah but we're all just friends I promise." I said.

"So we're going back to Asylum tonight." Dean said.

"Alright." I said. Sam finally walked out.

"Damn dude what took you so long?" I asked.

"Took a while to get the information out of him." Sam replied.

"What did you find out?" Dean asked.

"That in '64 a bunch of patients rioted. It was really gory. Some of the bodies were never recovered." Sam said.

"Including our chief staff, Ellicott." Sam added.

"Wait what do you mean never recovered?" I asked.

"Cops scoured every inch of the place, never found the bodies." Sam said.

"Okay so we got a bunch of violent deaths and angry spirits in there." I said.

"Yeah." Dean nodded. We got in he car and drove to the motel.

I texted the group.

Katie: Hey so me and my brothers are going back to the Asylum tonight.

Brenton: Sounds good. Me and Cole will join you.

Katie: Alright see you then.

Cole: See ya.

"Who are you texting?" Sam asked.

"Cole, Dylan, Brenton, and Keiy." I replied.

"I told them we'd be at the Asylum. Brenton and Cole are going too." I added.

"Seriously! We can handle this ourselves." Dean exclaimed.

"Dean we could use the backup with all those spirits. They're the first group of hunters around my age." I said.

"She's right, Dean." Sam said.

Dean scoffed and got out of the car. Sam and I stayed back and packed our weapons bag. I put my iron dagger in my socks and my hand gun in my jeans.

It was late when we pulled up. Cole's car was already parked outside. We walked inside. They weren't around so we figured we'd meet them later. There wasn't any service so I couldn't text them. We split up. Sam and Dean went one way and I went the other way. I turned down a hallway and a spirit was standing there, really close to my face. I pulled out my gun and shot at with salt bullets. I heard two sets of footprints and turned around to see Cole and Brenton.