Wendigo

We pulled up to a house with a black Jeep in the driveway.

"Stay in the car this time, Kat." Dean said firmly.

"Like hell I will." I said and got out of the car. Dean rolled his eyes and Sam laughed.

We walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Avelyn opened it

"Hi. What can I do for you guys." She said looking at us. She smiled when she recognized me.

"Katie! Hi again." She said. Sam and Dean looked puzzled.

"Hi Avelyn. These are my big brothers, Sam and Dean." I said, gesturing to Sam and Dean behind me. Avelyn invited us in and we all sat on the couch. I looked around and saw a teenage boy, who I'm assuming is Grayson.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Avelyn asked.

"Well Sam and Dean are rangers and they wanted to ask you a few questions about your boyfriend, Ethan." I replied.

"Oh okay." Avelyn said. Sam started the conversation.

"So if Ethan isn't due back for a while, how do you know something's wrong." Sam asked.

"Well I told your sister this earlier, he checks in every day by cell, and he hasn't checked in in over three days." Avelyn replied.

"Well, maybe he can't get cell reception." Sam questioned.

"He's got a satellite phone." Avelyn said sternly.

"Could it be that he's just having fun and forgot to check in?" Dean asked.

"He wouldn't do that." Grayson said.

"My parents are gone. It's just me, Ethan, and Grayson. We all keep pretty close tabs on each other." Avelyn said.

I could tell she was trying to be strong but it was obvious she was worried. And who wouldn't be.

"Can we see he pictures he sent you?" I asked. She nodded and opened her laptop.

"That's Ethan." She said pointing to the teenage boy on her right. She opened the video he last sent her and played it for us.

"Hey Avelyn, day six, we're still out near Blackwater Ridge. We're fine, keeping safe, so don't worry okay? Talk to you tomorrow."

I noticed something flicker behind his tent. I think Sam noticed it to because the next thing he said was "Can you forward these to me?"

"Umm, sure." Avelyn answered.

"Well, we'll find your boyfriend. We're heading to Blackwater Ridge first thing tomorrow." Dean said as he stood up.

"Then maybe I'll see you there. Look, I can't sit around here anymore. So I hired a guy. I'm heading out in the morning, and I'm gonna find Ethan myself." Avelyn said.

"I know how you feel." Dean said, looking at me.

We walked out of Avelyns house and got to the car. Dean started the car and we drove to the motel. When we got there I walked into the room and face planted onto the bed. I was so tired, especially since Dean woke me up so freaking early. Dean just laughed at me. I didn't bother to pick my head up for a few minutes. When I finally sat up on the bed. Sam and Dean were talking outside. I decided to just put my headphones in and listened to music until they came back.