Dad

We got back to the motel and went straight to bed. We were leaving in the morning. I heard a phone ring. I groaned. It was 2 in the morning.

Sam and Dean were still sleeping. Sam's phone was still ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Hey Kit-Kat is that you?" My dads voice sounded on the other line. I sat up quickly and turned the lamp on.

"Dad?" I asked. Sam woke up.

"Dad?" He asked. I nodded. Dean woke up.

"Dad?" Dean asked. I nodded again.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"Give me that Katie." Sam said. I rolled my eyes and passed the phone to Sam.

"We've been looking for you everywhere. We didn't know where you were, if you were okay." Sam said.

He kept talking for a couple more minutes before passing the phone to Dean.

"Hey dad. Okay." Dean said. He pulled out a notepad and pen and wrote down something.

"Sammy? What did dad say?" I asked.

"He thinks he knows where the thing that killed mom is." Sam said.

"Oh." I said. Dean hung up.

••••The Next Morning••••

"I'll go get the breakfast." I said. I got out of the car and walked into the diner.

"Hi. Blueberry pancakes, and tacos please." I said to the waitress.

"Alright." The waitress said and went into the kitchen.

She came back with the food and I went back to the car. Sam and Dean were arguing.

"Dad gave us a list of names, they're all couples." Sam said.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Dad gave me a list of names. They're all couples who went missing recently." Dean said getting into the car. Sam and I got into the car and I handed them the tacos.

"Each couple took a road trip, cross-country. None of them arrived to their destination and none were heard from again." Dean said.

"Dean, it's a big country." Sam said.

"Yeah but each couple passed through the same part of Indiana. Always the second week of April. Year after year." Dean replied.

"Pull over Dean." Sam said.

"What?" I asked.

"Pull over Dean." Sam repeated.

Dean pulled over and we all got out.

"We're not going to Indiana." Sam said.

"Bu..." I started but Sam cut me off.

"Dads call was from California." Sam said.