Salvation

Sam and I went to a park to look at a map and hopefully track down the family that the demon is going to visit. We were sitting on a park bench when Sam out his hands to his head in pain.

"Sam?" I asked. He groaned.

"Sam?!" I asked again worriedly. He pulled his hands away from his head and looked at me.

"I had a vision." Sam said.

"Was it the demon in the nursery with a woman?" I asked.

"Yeah how'd you know?" Sam asked.

"I had the same one." I replied. A train sounded in the distance, just like the vision. I looked around and saw the same woman from the vision pushing a stroller down the street with an umbrella. I got up and started walking towards her. Sam followed.

"Hi. Here, let me hold that for you. You look like you don't need that anymore." Sam said kindly and she smiled. She gave Sam the umbrella and he closed it for her.

"She's gorgeous. Is she yours?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replied. I looked at the baby girl and smiled.

"Oh sorry we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Sam and this is Katie. We just moved in down the block." Sam said.

"Hi. I'm Monica. This is Rosie." The woman replied.

"Hi Rosie." I said playfully. She just stared at me.

"Welcome to the neighborhood." Monica said.

"Thanks. She's such a good baby." Sam said.

"I know, I mean she...she never cries. She just stares at everybody. Sometimes she looks at you and I swear it's...it's like she's reading your mind." Monica said.

"What about you Monica? Have you lived here long?" I asked.

"My husband and I, we bought our place just before Rosie was born." Monica replied.

"How old's Rosie?" Sam asked.

"She's six months today. She's big right? Growing like a weed." Monica said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Monica?" Sam said.

"Yes." Monica replied.

"Take care of yourself." Sam said.

"Yeah you too." Monica replied. A car pulled into the house.

"There's daddy." Monica said to Rosie. They went inside. Sam out his hands to his head again.

"Sam." I said. He pulled his hands away from his head.

"Let's go back to the motel." I said. He nodded and we got in the car and drove back.

Dad and Dean were already there. We explained our visions to them.

"Visions." Dad said.

"Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling." Sam replied.