Shapeshifter

"Katie. Katie c'mon get up." I heard Sam say as he gently shook me awake.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to go back to the crime scene." Sam said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I realized that the killer is shown going in but not out." Sam replied.

"Back door?" I asked.

"Just c'mon." Sam said.

"Fine but only if I get blueberry pancakes and fries." I said. Sam chuckled.

"Yeah I. already bought it." He said.

"I sat up quickly. I got out of bed and ran over to the desk where a box with blueberry pancakes and fries. I started choking it into my mouth. Sam laughed. Dean walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later. I had finished and went in after him. I showered and got dressed. We left the motel and headed back to the crime scene. Sam explained to Dean what he had said to me earlier.

We pulled up in an alley behind Zack's house and walked around. I saw blood on a pole.

"Guys check it out." I said. They walked over.

"Somebody came this way." Sam said.

"Yeah but the trail just ends. I don't see anything over here." Dean said.

An ambulance drove by on the main road. We all exchanged a look before deciding to follow it. We pulled up a couple minutes later and the ambulance was loading a gurney with a garment bag on it.

"Oh gosh." I muttered. Sam and Dean got out to talk to neighbors. I decided to stay in the car.

Suddenly another headache came. The pain was excruciating. My hands grabbed my head and laid across the back of the Impala. A voice in my head said "Shapeshifter". The headache continued a couple minutes and then faded. I sat back up and saw Sam and Dean getting into the car.

"Shapeshifter." I said.

"What?" My brothers asked in unison.

"It's a shapeshifter." I said.

"How do you know?" They asked.

"Because I got another headache and the only thing it said was shapeshifter." I replied. They looked at me.

"Are you sure?" They asked.

"Yes I'm sure." I replied.

"So what happened?" I asked to change the subject. I hate talking about myself.

"A man killed his wife, tied her up and beat her." Dean said. He started the engine and drove further down the street before turning it off again.

"Really? Just like Zack." I said.

"Yeah." Sam replied.

"Talked to a few other people and they said the man was at the airport when all this happened. This is definitely our kind of problem." Dean said. We got out and started back to the mans house.