Mom

We pulled up to Sam and Dean's old house. Sam, Dean, me, and Missouri got out and walked up to the front door. Sam knocked. Jenny answered holding a little boy, she looked frightened.

"Hey, Jenny. This is our friend Missouri and our little sister, Katie." Sam said.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show them the old house. You know, for old time's sake." Dean said.

"You know, this isn't a good time, I'm kind of busy." Jenny said. She started to shut the door but Dean stopped it.

"Listen Jenny, it's important." Dean says but was cut off when Missouri smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!" He exclaimed. I stifled a laugh. Dean glared at me.

"Give the poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset? Forgive this boy, he means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out." Missouri said. I bit my finger to stop myself from laughing.

"About what?" Jenny asked.

"About this house." Missouri replied.

"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked.

"We're people who can help, who can stop this thing. But you're gonna have to trust us, just a little." Missouri said.

Jenny nodded and opened the door so we could come in. We went straight to Sari's bedroom. Missouri walked around for a few minutes.

"This room seems to be the center of this dark energy." Missouri said. I pulled out my EMF reader.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"This used to be your nursery, Sam." Missouri replied. Sam looked shocked. Missouri turned to me.

"Is that an EMF reader?" She asked. I nodded.

"Amateur." She mumbled.

"Damn and here I thought I was her favorite." I thought to myself. She turned around again and smacked the back of my head.

"You are. Don't use that language with me." She scolded. Dean stifled a laugh. I bitchfaced him.

"I don't know if you should be relieved or worried but it wasn't the thing that killed your mom or..." Missouri said but trailed off. Nobody mentioned the fact that I had died in the fire as well.

"You're sure?" Dean asked.

"Yes, it gives off a different energy than last time I was here." Missouri said.

"What is it then?" Sam asked.

"Not it. Them. There's more than one spirit here." Missouri said sounding worried.

"What are they doing here?" I asked.

"They're here because of what happened to your family. You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds. And sometimes, wounds get infected." Missouri said.

"So after what happened when Sam was a baby, it attracted other evil things here?" I asked.

"Yes, this place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist, a nasty one, and it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead." Missouri said sounding worried. Me and my brothers exchanged a glance.