Toledo, Ohio

Sam woke up frantically and looked around.

"I take it I was having another nightmare?" He asked.

"Yep." I responded from the backseat.

"Where are we?" Sam asked.

"Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said.

I handed Sam a newspaper. A man died in his house last night.

"What do you guys think really happened?" Sam's asked.

"That's what we're going to find out." Dean said.

We pulled up to the Morgue.

"Katie stay here okay." Dean said. Then he got out of the car and Sam followed. They walked inside.

"Like hell I will." I said and got out of the car and followed. I got lost but I found the Morgue. Sam and Dean could've have already been in here but I needed to look. I know I know it's strange but my life isn't normal so why should I.

I looked at the body. The tag said Steven Shoemaker. I saw the autopsy report sitting on the table, abandoned.

"Idiots." I said under my breath. I grabbed the autopsy report and read it. It said that Steven's eyes were bleeding when they found him. Like they were practically liquified. I was reading so intently I didn't hear the security guard walk in. His hand grabbed my neck.

"Shit." I mumbled and he dragged me outside. He practically tossed me outside and slammed the door behind him.

I looked back and saw two very angry brothers.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Katherine Juliet Winchester!! What the hell were you thinking!!" Dean shouted. I knew I was in trouble because he used my full name.

"I wanted to look for myself." I replied.

"Katie, no more running off we were worried about you." Sam said.

"You shouldn't be. I know how to take care of myself." I said before getting in the car and shutting the door. Sam and Dean got in a couple minutes later and we drove to the Shoemaker house.

We pulled up and everyone was in black clothes.

"I think we're underdressed." Dean said. We walked inside and found Steven's daughters. One little girl, and two teenage girls. One of the teenagers was a blonde.

"Hi, I'm Sam, this is Dean, and this is Katie." Sam said.

"Hi, I'm Donna." The teenage girl said. She had short, brown hair.

"This is Charlie." She said gesturing to the blonde girl. "And this is my little sister, Lily." Donna added, gesturing to the little girl sitting on the other side of the bench. I walked over to Lily.

"Hi Lily. I'm Katie." I said.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I added.

"It's my fault." Lily said.

"What is?" I asked.